J&J Shafts yet Another Customer (7/12/07)

[quote=“chino,post:80,topic:32262"”]

No… and like it or not mob/bandwagon mentality is what drives our country, thats why consumer reports is succesfull.

hahaha

[/quote]

Ummm consumer reports is factual reports from actual customers. Not made up bullshit from humpers. There is a big difference

note to self… dont take shit when a thread like this is going on…

i was slightly confused at the begining, come back after a nice duece and 2 more pages leave me in total mind fuck… wtf ??

[quote=“J&J,post:81,topic:32262"”]

Ummm consumer reports is factual reports from actual customers. Not made up bullshit from humpers. There is a big difference

[/quote]

So instead of just completely destroying your reputation why not try to take a different approach

im guessing this whole thing is a joke? otherwise both parties wouldn’t be taking it this lightly

right now i’m eat 2 slices of mushroom pizza stacked on top of each other that melted together in the oven and its sooo good

[quote=“J&J,post:81,topic:32262"”]

[/quote]

lets see the reports are from a customer (past customer), and an employee (past employee)

the only thing that gets anymore real than that is from the owner itself… ?

Just saying man, you cannot chalk it up as oh well its bandwagon mentality it won’t harm my business. If you actually plan on operating as a business, this certainly harms your chance of success.

[quote=“J&J,post:41,topic:32262"”]

Yeah cause felony arson is always the answer

[/quote]

and oh, bitch i do what i want:P

[quote=“chino,post:86,topic:32262"”]

lets see the reports are from a customer (past customer), and an employee (past employee)

[/quote]

1. I have many happy customers all around the US & locally
  2. I have never employed anyone

[quote=“cky89,post:84,topic:32262"”]

im guessing this whole thing is a joke? otherwise both parties wouldn’t be taking it this lightly

[/quote]

Lightly… I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF

http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

lol. nice spence.

I wonder if you explained to everyone how I had to take you to small claims court to get my engine lift and air hose back. You showed up in court on May 11, 2007 and claimed I was just looking for money. When all I wanted was MY tools that you borrowed from Chuck’s house in Sept 2006. You went in front of the judge in your suit and tie and told her it was resolved and you were bringing me my stuff back that Friday night. You claimed I had a set of cylinder head cores from Slater’s engine that you wanted. They weren’t technically yours but they were just collecting dust in my shop. I also told you to get YOUR air hose at Chuck’s house in return for mine that you took. I do also remember trying to shake your hand in the elevator at city court and saying lets have a beer and end this BS. Then in true badazz fashion you refused and got all heated. A women in the elevator even told you to calm down.

So then later that night you show up at Chuck’s house in Cheektowaga to drop off my equipment that you took in Sept 2006. The engine lift was unloaded and then you took it upon yourself to throw my air hose on the ground (childish). I seem to remember having your air hose coiled up nicely, and the cylinder head cores were wrapped in plastic. Neither of which were damaged in any way shape or form. Then while picking up my air hose I asked you were the expensive safety disconnect ends were. Immediately you jumped in my face in true meathead fashion, then got all angry and left.

Later after moving the stuff in the garage I noticed that you maliciously destroyed everything. You took a brand new air hose and took the nice push button disconnect ends off the hose. Probably because you liked them and are still using them at your shop. Then if that wasn’t bad enough you took both of the brass ends and crushed them oblong in a vice so the hose was completely unusable. Then moving onto the engine lift you broke a wheel off (obvious hammer marks) then you tightened the pressure relief valve on the hydraulic ram, and then broke if off flush with a hammer (again obvious hammer marks). You also took the jack handle and pinched the end closed in a vice (vice marks).

All I asked for is my tools back. If they would’ve came back in good condition that would’ve been the end of it. Instead you again decided to do it the hard way. I mean I don’t know what you were thinking at the time when you destroyed everything. A smart person would’ve used their brain and thought he took me to court to get his stuff back, he will probably take me to small claims court again if I destroy his shit. I guess you didn’t think about that. So now you have to waste another day in small claims court and explain to the same judge why you decided to destroy my tools instead of returning them in good condition and just ending this whole ordeal. Sometimes I don’t know how someone with a masters degree like yourself can be so stupid and unreasonable.

[quote=“cky89,post:84,topic:32262"”]

[/quote]

Yep…

why try saving your rep when that would be pretty difficult to do, and you might have to admit mistakes?

instead lets just make a mockery thread, a ton of ignorant dim wit posts, and poke fun at the situation.

i actually got an IM from jnj last night apologizing. so then what happens - a bunch of stupid fucks make a mock thread and act like asshats. haha, funny guys.

so that’s the type of personalities and mindsets they want to personify. i cant imagine why mark wouldnt shake your hand like you wanted…

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:90,topic:32262"”]

lol. nice spence.

[/quote]

:violin2:shut up I robbed you too

R

E

:drama2:

real shitty… :tdown:

i know there’s gonna be two sides to the story, so i’m not going to pass any judgement just yet, but i dont see how somebody can counter this and end up justified if all above listed actions are in fact true…

F-body Rage?

In on page 1.

Fucking ban. Don’t conduct yourself like this in public when you’re supposedly a professional running a business. Don’t air your dirty laundry out here when it has nothing to do with the board. I’m embarrassed for you J&J.