** Jack is Gullible and needs your HELP! **

http://www.ospenterprises.com/phone/

i would of if people that have money they can go without offered first.i just can only imagine a jessie going to jail story is

yeah, you guys def had the right idea there :tup: to that mark, derek

was it newman with the IP relay from zwarbyt’s link?

could not be true … im pretty sure i would have got the first call … he knows i always have the loot on me

:word:

i’m sure i would have also gotten a call just to inform me his situation. i may not have the money :lol:… but i’m sure he would have called me either way

Yah, your $5.00 would have helped … lol

^^lol… the funny thing is. I saw you were the last to post. Before i opened this thread… i KNEW! you quoted me…and i had a funny feeling it had to do with $5. ass :stuck_out_tongue:

If I am ever in trouble and need $$$$ to get me out, do you think I’d waste a call on you ? You can’t afford a green apple slushie for god’s sake! Jesse knows this too, you would have been the last to know. bwahahahahaha!!!

Well I definitely feel the love. Never happened, but it’s good to know if it did, you guys would come get my sorry ass out.

it all because we love u jesse

HAHAHA
:lol:

Everyone should know that Jesse could never be caught by the police. :stuck_out_tongue:

AHAHAHAH this is true…

The thing that impresses me the most is that Jack actually went and started this thread, most people woulda been like “fuck him, he got himself into it, he can get himself out of it” Thanks Jack. Big Props to you.

Now I really wanna know who called Jack

LOL @ the title change

Haha this turned into a baller roll call. “Shit son, of course I got a G burning a hole in my pocket. How do you think I light my smokes?”

i woulda donated 46$. 50$ is all i have for the rest of the week and i need the 4 for a lunch tommaro lol

yeah someone called my house doin that at 12:40 last night. I was like wtf is this shit lol. Thaught i was in the twilight zone.

My one friend did that to me, I actually felt bad for the operator. She sounded like about a 70 year old woman and had to offer me a rusty trombone and ask if i wanted to do her ATM.

I was just contemplating whether or not I should leave the slicks and skinnies on to come get you :tspry: I had the money counted out and ready to go

HAHAHAHAHAhAHA, That’s my boy!!!