** Jack is Gullible and needs your HELP! **

Basically I just got a weird ass call from an operator who read typing from someone on the other end and then told me to talk to she could respond… via typing.

Long story short, Jesse got busted street racing and he needs some of his buddies to get $1000 to Cheektowaga Town Court ASAP.

He didn’t really ask me for the money, which is good cause I don’t have it on me, but he did say he wanted this posted up because his friends would know what to do.

I am going to bed. If you have any questions, please call Cheektowaga Town Court, or the Cheektowaga Holding Center… or whatever…

GL Jesse… I hope this is what you wanted…

wowzers.

I just saw him driving down the blvd not even an hour ago, :tdown: good luck Jessie

d’oh

i called aaron. if this is true jessie found a prock cop as his dads a cop. so within hour he was arrested car impounded and brought up on bail

is it true? cuz i got a G burnin a hole in my pocket right now if it is

If you guys will vouch for him I got it on me as well.Don’t know him but seems pretty cool on here.Bad AZZ you got first dibs?LOL

LMK
D

ahahahah. someone IP relayed you!!!

IP relay freaks people out, I love doing it and typing vulgar and disgusting things so the operator says these things

i dont believe it but call cheektowaga town court if hes thwere ill go up there with u to get um

what is that? yeah id def. go get him if its true, but I have no idea who to ask

funniest shit ever.

I was with JAM one night when Beck ip relayed him. hilarious.

i called theres no answer

:snky:

well that occupied my time jack u got punked

aanddddddddddddddddddd is it true or not

they have no one under arrest by the name of jessie parker

pwnt

the cop was like were u going to bail him out if he was here? iam like fuck that other people can do that

Bad azz, At least we had the right idea to help out a fellow speeder.
D