Jack3d: Thoughts, Concerns?

Been reading up on this supplement for some time now and am considering picking it up to try it out this week. Anyone use this stuff from USPLabs? I’m not really a supplement guy as I just drink protein shakes and eat high protein meals with carbs, but I’m looking to try something different to spice up my workouts.

Looks like its a pretty stable product though. I have a friend that uses or used it and he spoke highly of it over taking straight creatine or NO-Xplode as the pump was better and his energy level stayed high, consistent throughout the workout.

Anyone have experience uses this supplement?

get O HELP… ITS BEAST to chime in. i know he and his roommate uses it. im gunna start it also. dont do more then the 2 scoops though you will be wired for a while. alsoyou need to do one month on one off. or you start to become tollerent to it

That’s what I’ve heard as well. I plan on doing 5 days on 2 days off of 1 scoop to start to see how my body reacts to it.

Have never used it, a few friends of mine do and I still out-endure them. But then again I don’t take anything with my workouts, not even protein, just high protein meals :shrug:

Spend the extra $50 on a few better meals or a high quality protein like muscle milk. Plus they have great commercials.