Need Advice: Weightlifting Meal plan

As per my other thread, I’ve start taking Jack3d as my pre workout supplement, following by a protein shake and probably soon to be replaced by weight gainer to gain some bulk. Personal trainer I know mentioned stacking Jac3d with Novex(sp) to gain the bulk as well. Haven’t looked into that to much so I’m a little wary on stacking supplements.

My only problem is the meals inbetween as I tend not to eat much during the day or even at work when I know I should be. I’ve stocked up on Tuna for the meal before I got to bed and lunch. But whats a good snack to be eating in between breakfast, lunch, and dinner? I would buy protein bars but money is a little tight and was hoping to find a cheaper alternative?

SO whats a good food source that would keep me satisfied through work and when I’m resting? I have fruit as well and am gonna buy peanuts for the omegas and vitamins.

PB+J sandwiches were great for me when I was actually gaining weight. Nice and cheap too. I would eat breakfast before work. A PB+J at every break as well as a full lunch. Work out after work, go home drink a shake and eat dinner. Then eat another sandwich before bed.