JackdUp's 1992 Honda Civic CX

your not a true honda driver till you blow one up! :smiley:

Every time I say “I have 880cc injectors” to most people they’re like “I never heard of that flow rate injector before, you sure that’s what they are?” I figured they were GPH rated and you did some math to figure they were 880cc, hence the “880cc” in quotes. meh. They’ll work with that turbo just fine…that’s all that matters!

Turbo my b18C1 on the stock internals (not even lower compression pistons)? I think it might be too much for that motor…I’d hate to turn that block into a useless hunk of aluminum, and if I’m doing pistons I may as well rebuild the other swap!

yea precision 880cc… they are very commenin the honda world… you just made me start thinken about it …i dident want to make u think i ripped you off…

I am all about putting big turbos on stock motors…(its better for your motor) high CR doesent really mean to much on a honda when you boost it…just run 93 and there shouldent be any problems that thing at like 8psi would put down close to 300…You will be very scared at 300whp i would bet on it…

come drive my car you will be putting it on this weekend!

nah, I’d never post something disparaging about you without first attempting to fix any problem with you.

At any HP, the only thing I’m concerned with is torque steer. If I’m scared, it will be when it actually hits the wall from torque steer.

:o) maybe…

I started riding my bike on the montour trail behind 1st Try and have seen the car. it looks great. I’m hoping to see this thing out and about when she’s boosted and purdy.

This thing looks amazing with the Victory Red paint on it, but maybe I’m just biased.

Thanks for the cheering on for the paint, it’s amazing.

But, this past weekend was the start of something mo’ betta…Tearing it down for sleeves!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/JU_SleevePrep.jpg

w00t

Did you take that after you were doing working at Sams Club?

:rofl: that thing is invaluable when lifting stuff…especially for a guy that sits in front of a computer all day.

Looks good… Do you know if Jeff has any more of that victory red paint left? I might have him do my side skirt and maybe some other stuff… I can snap some better pics for you too if you want, I’m like 3 min. from the shop at Comcast.

Pretty sure he still has to paint the CX roof. Coordinate with him.
He might be able to do your stuff at the same time.

:boink

Any good pictures yet?

finally all painted!!! time to wet sand and buff in next couple days!!

Awesome!! Mines next! :bigthumb:

congrats justin and jeff

Thanks. I’m upgrading to 75 shot and 255lph fuel pump for the next visit to the track.

I also got a block shipped out to GE for sleeves (thanks to Wray). I am also ordering some pistons and rods soon. The turbo setup comes next…planning on GE sleeved B18C1, 84 mm sleeve bore, eagle H-beam rods, CP 9:1 pistons, etc.

4094?

no one is as crazy as you joe!

Vinny is trying to sell me the 4094 and the manifold. I’m debating it.