JackdUp's 1992 Honda Civic CX

your looking to deep into it!

bolt it in and go!

ps the tranny mount works off of the d series!

:cool: I’m a little bit detail-oriented sometimes. It’s the nature of the software engineer (and previously software test engineer) coming out of me.

What intake manifold are you going to use? If you are using the stock gsr one you need to locate a p72 to be able to activate the secondary butterflys. The chipped p28 will work just fine if you buy any aftermarket intake as none that I am aware of use the secondaries. Only potential drawback to the p28 that I’m aware of is that is does not have a knock board which could potentially be of some use in tuning (although I’ve heard that once the motor is built with forged internals things get a bit too noisy for knock sensor to really be of much use).

That’s what kind of info I’m looking for.

I think P28 with chip+skunk2 intake is what I’m looking for…

the member projects arent for text, post pics you asshole

more pics soon…I’ll bring you Jim Beam if you hold off on beating me up postal-ly?

woot drivetrain is ready to go in
installed the SKUNK2 intake
changed the timing belt and installed lightweight flywheel and ACT 6 puck clutch

ok time to drop the 3sgte in!

sweet

Aww shit I got that shit for ya still

I might stop down to pick up some stuff today if we run into a snafu of missing parts…you gonna be around?

I work till 6, I will go home and grab stuff and head out your way for a little bit,
I couldent find a stock exaust mani so i have a DC 4-1 coming cool with you?

I got a stainless manifold the other day. Was there anything else I needed? Anyone have a chipped P28 and tuning software?

the motor mount (tranny) the D series mount is used…I have a p28 and chipping kit…its just not chipped yet, i also have a burner and crome pro…
I see what i can come up with!

looking good bro let me know if you need any help im just bummin around today so i could use something to do

Definitely a big help, thanks you guys!

If you need a donor ecu for a little while you can go steal my p30 out of my car, its already chipped and has a reburnable chip in it

:cool: thanks Wray! Might actually have it close to running tonight?

dunno if u still need 1 but i just found it.
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/280056996.html