Japan Star off Central

I’ve been there a couple times. As long as you know what your looking at you should be good.And they’ll do a compression test right there for ya if you are worried about the motor being a piece of shit.

fuck it maybe they would have a complete RHD 200sx clip sittin there waiting for me, that would be one balleriffic winter project =]

if anyones goin, see if they have a complete OBD2 H22 motor/tranny/harness/ecu swap

didnt see your post before i went, im assuming they do cause there is all honda shit, and like 2 s13 silvia conversions…do they have anything for my car? nope just a s13 sr20 for 2200$

Hmmm I need a Silvia hood… :ninja

they have a dark blue one and a black one, the blue one is in nimt cond…you also need a new bumper

if you are gonna buy anything from them, make sure it is there in front of you. i bought the JDM front end swap, and they had all of the stuff except fenders which were supposed to get shipped to my house. when they got there they were bent and scratched and dented and they delivered em when no one was home so could refuse them.