Japan Star off Central

Would you happen to know if they sell LS or B16 cable trannys at japan star?

go ask them lol or call them up.

hmm… might just stop in today if they are open.

Sorry to bring such an old thread up… but has JapanStar gotten any better since last year? Or has anyone been hearing any better stories about them?

all i know is that a $600 profit was made on a bumper bought from there lol

i need a motor too. i was wondering the same thing

i know they had TWO JDM SW20 MR2 rear clips with complete Rev III 3S-GTE’s with tranny’s in 'em last time i was there. SOOO tempting :lmao Mk1.5 say haiiiiiii

$700 my dude:number1

i got my sr from them 2 yrs ago and it was perfect.it came with an HKS clutch and Toda flywheel. i have had no problems with them at all great service. i only paid $1900 for my entire swap and i got a silvia clip minus the hood. runs flawless til this day!

I’ve heard bad things about this company from my friends…

mah bbbbbbb lol

I’ve heard front clips tend to be okay… Personaly I woudlent by anything other than a front clip from them because a proper front clip can still be able to run and gone thru…

I’ve heard of a lot of people not just from around here getting fucked from japan star

ive heard shady things about their engines but the diff i bought there was fine. They have some pretty good deals and as long as you know what you’re looking at you should be alright

so I’m guessing you’re WAY better off actually going in there and walking around and hand picking your own engine?

i would HIGHLY recommend it especially if youre in the 518 area (no clue where “little falls” is :lmao )

dont do b16 youll hate it!!!

playing telephone. unless you have had a bad personal experience with them, id leave your comments out. if you buy something without inspecting it thoroughly, you deserve what you got.

buuttttt, since you are just going off heresay, what you say means nothing

That post was before he was boosted lol. He just got a GSR tranny from Hmotorsonline

Thinkin about getting a clip from these guys. They had a Supra front clip a few months ago for $2800. Need tax returns NAOW.

i wonder if they have the interior bits i need, ill go there tomorrow and check out what they got for me :thumbup