Japan vs Germany?

^What zee fuck

On the company’s dime and you get to pick? Japan. It’s expensive there. Take your black card. :wink:

I would go to Japan personally.

Plan a separate trip to Europe if you havent been yet.

Can’t lose either way, but 4th quarter depending on how far south you go in Germany you could hit snow/shitty weather and have no autobahn fun.

X…

I’ve always wanted to go to Germany so I would pick that. Totally biased but it just seems like a fucking awesome time.

I’d probably do Japan as a work trip since it’s not really on my vacation radar. Germany I’ll get to on my own some day. Besides, it’s not like you’re going to have days to tour the countryside if you’re there for work. Japan seems like it would be easier to find cool ways to burn 4 hours here or 6 hours there.

^ Good point. I have personally always wanted to go to Japan. DT Tokyo…

But, my Uncle (Works for Oracel, formerly Sun Technologies/StorageTek) has been to both and HANDS down LOVES Germany. Has been to both for work. In Germany, he stayed in 100 year old hotels (20 years ago) and the people where awesome. In Japan, he needed a guide on his first trip (1970-1980ish) because there was no western tourism compared to today and it was hard to get around.

One word… Fukushima

I would go with Japan personally (just because it isn’t easy accessible), but if you go to Germany mid-November and later, you get to check out the Christmas Market culture which is pretty cool. Either way I don’t think you’ll be disappointed