JAYJAY: where yaz at (((((s4)))))

Yes…though I have no idea what condition its in as its been outside for quite some time.

Pete has it @ KTA from when the work was done there. Condition…torn, need to be repaird via SEM Problem Plastic and properly filled/prepped/painted. Not sure what PETE would let it go for but your best bet is to call him up there @ 638-8150 and ask. The entire stock exhaust headers to tips is there as well…

-Adam

You work at Langan and used to have an Elise, you have to be George Dushensky’s friend, he mentioned you to me a few months ago, small world.

do i need to bring anything other than money? or just fill up on 93 and come by?

Money, gas, and a good sense of humor is all that’s necessary. Latter needed to keep up with witty comments from Seth and myself ;D

with a backround like that id expect it

Yes, I work at Langan Motor Car West (Porsche/Audi/VW).

You do know George from Detailed Image, right?

Before I bought my S2k I was pretty serious about picking up an Elise from HRM and he said you knew them, etc…

Yep, I know George. He’s done all of my detail work on quite a few of my cars.

i missed it when u guys had the R8

that was langan east

yeah it was sick :nod

Yeah that was East, on Route 9 in Latham…it was some guy from Boston that bought it :confused

Did I word it badly? Both of you suspect my intentions. It was a compliment. :frowning:

i thought it was sittin at both? :stfu <–me

as far as mr estrada goes (JESTR) justin and i both got tunes from him prior to my original motor going south. was def a cool guy but neither of our cars were cooperating that day, as well as the dyno calibration being FUCKED. justins r32, evo9 and sti were fun… but my fav of his cars was the suzuki aerio with the escudo motor swap turbo’d with spray. the japanimation down the side of it added a lil something, dont you think J? :nod

Most hardcore Suzuki I’ve ever built I might add…I miss that fucking car to the point if I had the cash I’d buy and build one myself as a daily driver beater.

Wonder how it’s life turned out after the sale?

I’m sure it’s on some Suzuki site somewhere.

Justin sold the turbo kit to an Aerio owner in the NJ area, who came up to my shop to have me install it on his AWD auto Aerio. Not sure where that car is now(yellow SX). Justin Aerio…wish I knew because I’d buy it myself with all the suspension and clutch goodies that went into it…thing handle pretty damn good for a lunchbox…

so i only read the first page so i don’t know whats happening in this thread. jayjay is still alive and he prob calls me at least once a week, his s4 is in storage but gonna have a bunch of shit done for next year :stfu the same old story he always tells. last i knew he was being a bitch and instead of coming over and drinking he went to a bar to look at underage girls that he will never talk to and i haven’t talked to him sense cause he pissed me off that night. hes living the normal life of a 55 year old.