JDM/Drifter/Rat Rod Style

exhaust looks terrible same as the original one at the begging of the post. just my opinion

yup.
i know it’s retarded and it’s definetely not for everyone’s style.
i just think it’s somewhat funny/cool.

and no… no troubles from the police yet. (knock on wood)
let’s keep it that way :stuck_out_tongue:

lol good stuff haha

anyone have the picture from nicoclub or zilvia with the guy who has a 240 coupe who has the exhaust like 2 feet over the car… that car looked gangster- cali plates.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/05/051808042.jpg

Gangster, and I love the plate.

see jstn , thats how it supposed to be…

If you dumped yours out the side like the car in the first post, it’d work better, but I agree, it’s not quite tall enough to go straight out the back…

Either way props for being hilariously awesome.

Personally i like the exhaust…i think when i change mine ill do something similar,just out the back,as for the black car ide change a few things but its pretty agressive beat up looking if that makes sence…not a fan of the inside though lol over all i like it alot.

I’m really big into the rat rod scene…(looking to build a 51 REO like reo speedwagon) and I think that first car is a perfect example what a rat rod really is… Like you know all that guy cares about is driving that thing as hard as possible and he has a shit load of fun doing it… like it frightens me to look at it and that’s not out of disgust… Besides only Nissans could pull off the japanese rat look.