**JDM-P Store Wide TWO DAY 25% Off Sale Event!!**

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know we’re going to hold an early spring sale here at JDM-Place. Now because of the two delays, it’s now a 2 DAY SALE with EVERYTHING in the store (instock items) 25% off from the original price.

Check our website ( www.jdmplace.com ) for the prices, pictures and futher details on what’s in. Simpley use the prices on the website and deduct 25% from it to get the discounted price for the part(s) you are interested in. Aslo included in this sale will be the 5 Bolt Conversions advertised earlier and a set of R32 Skyline Racing seats just to name a couple of things.

The sale event is going to be held on SATURDAY MARCH 26th and SUNDAY MARCH 27, 2005 from 12:30pm to 8:30pm. Please check this thread often as we’ll update it if there is any changes.

If you have any questions in reguards feel free to PM, e-mail or call Phil at the store. As usual all the contact info is in my signature.
We hope to see you guys there that day and feel free to come by and chill out even if you are not planning to get anything.

Thank you very much and take care.

Regards, Phil and Bruce 8) .

What’s the word on Used Race Seats?

Can he get them and for how much?

Hey man.

Well the R32’s are already here and as for other brands and prices, the best thing to do is contact Phil and he’ll be able to tell you all you need to know.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Too bad they have little to no 240sx parts :frowning:

yeah, they’ve got those r32 breaks, an r32 seat going for 900 and that bodykit

Don’t worry guys like I’ve mentioned in a thread posted in Car Chat, that will be changing now. More 240 parts can be obtained now and will be coming.

We just need to make room for things so that is why we are trying to make room.

Just remeber though that all of the items available for our cars, including what I’ve mentioned above and rims too, will be 25% off so give it some consideration.

Take care.

Easy 8)

**** UPDATE ****

Hey everyone what’s up.

Well there’s been a change in the date of the sale. As JDM-Place has another shippment arriving soon Phil has decided to put off the sale untill after it arrives. That way there will more items in stock :smiley: .

The new date is the following weekend. So it will be on SUNDAY MARCH 20th, 2005. The time will still be the same though as 12:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

The sale price of 25% off will apply to the new shippment as well.

Take care and we hope to see you all there.

Bruce 8)

hey I will prolly call today but how much is a set of the s15 5 lug breaks/hubs? what kinda condition are they in?

Hey man what’s up.

Here is the link with pic’s and all the info on the 5 Bolt kits.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8700

They are used but in perfect working order and include all you need to just bolt up to your stock controll arm.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Easy 8)

Hey all.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the R32 Skyline seats are SOLD!

If you are looking for either recliner or full bucket, brand name JDM, racing seats Phil can get them. Phone or email the store for all the info.

Take care.

Easy 8)

I wonder who spent $900cad on those R32 seats. :noes:

We don’t know but apparently he’s not from SON’s according to what Phil said.

Red 240 hatch, Asian dude, he walked in, saw them, loved them, bought them and left.

That’s pretty much how fast things can go. High price, low price does’nt really matter. If someone likes something, they usually get it.

Anyway back on topic.

There’s still a few things available at the store for you guys though and what is not there, Phil can most likely source out and get for you.

Easy 8)

JDM-P needs to get some coilovers in! I want some!!! I emailed and they didn’t have any in stock :(.

any rwd sized 16x9’s? 4x114

Don’t worry man. They will be coming in, we just have to make room for things first.

jesse - I do not believe there are any in the store now but there might be in the incoming shipment.

Best thing to do would be call Phil and he will be able to tell you for certain. Plus if you have any JDM rims you are looking for, let him know that as well. He can then tell you if he can or can’t get them.

Now while we are talking rims I wanted to let everyone know something.

For our bolt pattern, 4x114, in Japan that is NOT a very popular size and as such, it makes it very difficult to find the good rims with nice offset and great dishes. Now it’s not impossible, just very difficult. They are also not cheap either so please don’t be dissapointed if we can’t get them in.

Yes Japanese manufactures make them but not to many are sold so there’s not a lot out there.

Thanks for your understanding everyone.

Easy 8)

Don’t worry man. They will be coming in, we just have to make room for things first.

jesse - I do not believe there are any in the store now but there might be in the incoming shipment.

Best thing to do would be call Phil and he will be able to tell you for certain. Plus if you have any JDM rims you are looking for, let him know that as well. He can then tell you if he can or can’t get them.

Now while we are talking rims I wanted to let everyone know something.

For our bolt pattern, 4x114, in Japan that is NOT a very popular size and as such, it makes it very difficult to find the good rims with nice offset and great dishes. Now it’s not impossible, just very difficult. They are also not cheap either so please don’t be dissapointed if we can’t get them in.

Yes Japanese manufactures make them but not to many are sold so there’s not a lot out there.

Thanks for your understanding everyone.

Easy 8)[/quote]

Can the contacts in Japan bid on Yahoo Auctions? I see wheels on there all the time that I’d die to get.

^^^^

I do not believe so b/c it would be tricky bidding for someone else who live’s way over here. Sure you tell them a maximum but it’s just a lot of work and can be a hassel. So just to make things go smoothly, we don’t get envolved with that.

Sorry brother.

I was there today, seemed like a nice place, but I think phil slept in cause I waited from 11:30(open time)-12noon, left and came back.

Hopefully he can fullfil my secial order needs.

He says he’ll have new stock for the sale, I hope so.

Hey man thanks for the compliment.

Phil was checking on a shippment that is due in any day now that’s why he was a little late today.

As for your order, he will try his best to find what your looking for.

Now that things with our new shipping company are all worked out, yes there will be lots more things coming in on future orders.

That is one of the main reason’s he is putting on this sale is to hopefully make room for new stock.

Well thanks again for the nice words and take care.

Easy 8)

UPDATE!!*

Hey everyone.

Well the sale once again is unfortunately being pushed further by another week. The shipment got delayed. The shippment first got a bit delayed in Vancouver when it got off the boat. It now is delayed while on the train coming here. It got stuck in Thunderbay. Phil was told by our shipping agent today and he was told by a CN Rail representitive that the train was stuck in Thunderbay because of a bridge that was damaged by the rushing water when the snow melted so it can’t get here on time.

Phil and I are both VERY VERY sorry to once again delay the sale event. We just want all of you guys to have more choice’s on parts for the sale event.

Anyway, the new sale days will be on SATURDAY MARCH 26, and SUNDAY MARCH 27, 2005. Yes!, it’s gonna be 2 days sale instead of one, again from 12:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

Also, we’ll be bringing in SUSHI and pop for the guys who come in as a treat, or as an apology :oops: , for the delay once more.

So once again Phil and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused but this was completely out of our controll. We hope to still see all of you there and appreciate your understanding and patients.

Take care guys.

Bruce & Phil 8)