JDMRIDES season opener

Stolen from JDMRIDES.ca
Rain date will be April 26th.

JDMRides.ca OFFICIAL MEET #1 SUNDAY APRIL 19th 2009 - BE THERE FTMFW!
JDMRIDES’s season opener meet is set for Sunday, April 19th, at 10am in partnership with Wheels Direct Scarborough located at 4732 Sheppard Avenue East ( (North of 401) McCowan/401).

MAP LINK: http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&...5&z=16&iwloc=A

Everyone is welcome so bring your camera’s! We expect a huge turnout. This meet is not to be missed! Parking Spots are first come first serve as we can only hold about 260 cars.

There will be onsite Wheel and Tire Specials From Wheels Direct - Stay tuned for more info.

There will also be a FREE BBQ for all OFFICIAL JDMR members. BBQ and Drinks will be available for purchase as well for all non members.

Don’t miss this opportunity to finally kick start Summer in style! Rain date is April 26th.

Due to the expected turnout we want to make best effort to keep this large group organized and orderly so that everyone can enjoy this meet.

We have been fortunate enough to have been granted permission from the Administration Wheels Direct to use this lot for the meet.

We ask that everyone drive with the utmost respect, caution, and care for the other businesses and patrons of the mall, as this is a public area and we do not want to draw negative attention to this large gathering.

Although we have permission to use this area, a single “troublemaker” can ruin it for everyone - and thus we will have a ZERO tolerance policy. Anyone not having the courtesy to respect this, will not be welcomed and asked to leave.

We look forward to seeing everyone, and safe travels to all those attending.

We are also looking for volunteers to help with parking, so if you are interested in helping out, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
JDMRides.ca

I’m coming out for it haha JDMRides Meets are always sick since almost all of the car are done up nice and clean.

to the top

what time does this event end? i may show up with my buddy depending how long the event is

it was never at the bottom?

working map link

I’m not 100% sure but it will definitely run until at least 3pm
But this is my assumption.

sounds like fun to bad im here in montreal

aight Ill probably show up

I might be premeeting with some people at Dufferin and Langstaff if anyone wants to cruise down. I gotta confirm though so i dunno for sure.

EDIT: Yup it’s on. Premeeting at 9am and then heading out to the meet. If anyone from SON wants to come with, either PM or just post here saying that you’re coming :slight_smile:

bump again! Come on, I wanna see some 240’s there.

there is no need to keep bumping this thread as enough people are responding to it. Its the second bump since you put it up yesterday. Hold your horses for fucks sake

well it was kinda late notice. but ye sorry master.

i duno if my car is jdm enough but ill show!

yea me to

my car may not be up to par

Brampton pre-meet anyone?

I’m meeting with a bunch of the JDM-R guys at 403 and dundas for 9 - 9:30, if anyone wants to roll down with a group

:smiley:

i once joined the JDMRIDES forum… then found out most people on there drive civics with JDM exhaust, JDM wheels, JDM coilovers, blah blah blah. weak

lol i wouldnt hate man, most of their cars in cleanliness competition would beat about 80+ percent of the cars on this board, plus they dont shit talk the crap outta each other as much as most members on this board does =_=