Jealous bitch ranting...........

bc theresa actually likes/needs a nice guy right now, every guy shes been with has been an asshole and pretty much used her…if you knew me, you’d know that i dont admit to shit i didnt do (not trying to be a dick, but its just how i am lol)

yes, i already banged theresa and boy was it good haha, i already dropped the whole summer fling thing with vicky bc i really dont have an interest in fucking her…anymore at least lol

did exactly that the other day and theresa understands where i stand, vicky however has the brain capacity of a 5 year old and feels the need to be the center of attention all the time so she is persistent on calling theresa when she knows im talking to her…it got to the point where i had to answer the phone bc theresa was getting sick of it. however theresa is still with theresa and still hopped up on her pain meds so since i havent heard from her all day, vicky is up to her sneaky, manipulative self…oh well, if theresa is going to let her bullshit lies take control then whatever, it was fun while it lasted, the sex anyways lol