JEG Thread: Volume 2

So I am leaving the Buffalo area. I was working full time for a great company in O.P. right after graduating. It was a great place with great people, but I truly did not enjoy the work I was doing. After sticking it out for about a year, I just recently put in my 2 weeks.

In the meantime, I have been getting my resume out there in search of a better fit for me. I found a job back home (Albany) making significantly more money; not Beck status but still very nice. I also was excited to find out that they will be paying for most if not all of my graduate school. Not to mention I will be moving back home for a few months so I can dump more unnecessary cash into my vehicles:mamoru:.

Anywho… to the select few I have met, and to Buffalo in general… It’s been real, it’s been nice, but I gotta go. Good luck in the future everyone. I’m sure I will still be a post whore, but I don’t think I will be around for any meets or bike cruises anytime soon…:meh:

:hay:

What the fuck.

:tup: to getting out of this area, I can’t agree with this decision more

omg srsly :whogives: maxwell.

I never did get to ride with you being in Fredonia and all… :meh:

BLAOWWWWWWW

paul your a no action whore…go figure i get a battery and its raining

dumb

Way to ruin the secret cougar…

YES the job is at Wu-Tang Financial…

I’ll be here for another week or so. We best be ridin.

Yes, yes you are.

Benefits package including blunts? How sweet would a job for Wu-Tang be! A man can only dream.

Good luck, Paul :tup: If i’m ever near Albany i’ll give you a call.

Thanks man, it was nice meeting you.

I have 3 court dates for speeding coming up so I will be back here A LOT… :roflpicard:

good thing you didn’t go rent that appt a few weeks ago, lol.

good luck man :tup:

wow jeg that was srsly so stupid. srsly.

its like working for CDCB.