Jellies walmart. [split]

:rofl

I drive out that way to get potatoes and go to Walmart

that’s a solid half hour drive from my house. damn.

PJB I cant believe you actually go to Cobleskill Walmart :rofl

I go there atleast once a year.

Im 5 minutes from it, and I drive 20 to goto Hannaford :lol

I used to fuck a (at the time) hot 39 year old from Cobleskill. Last time I did, I was sitting on the couch with her, and her 18 year old daughter…

Thoughts were PG. I promise.

Sometimes I take Walmart road trips and will go to the one in Amsterdam or somewhere else not close. I havent been to the one in Gloversville in a while.

I used to make those trips alot more when I had my car that was better on gas and gas was cheaper.

New. Sig. Material.

Ive even gone to the one in Queensbury a few times for no real reason. What else is there to do on a Wednesday afternoon in the middle of winter? Thats why days off during the week kinda suck and its nice having weekends off now.

I hear you on the random drives. I’ve driven to Glens Falls just for Taco Bell before, but that’s because we don’t have one locally. Don’t recall driving hours to go to a same retail store that we have local, unless they have something that the local store does not have.

Why not mix it up and go to other stores far away than Walmart? It’s the same shit in a different box. Try different malls and what not.

Well I did go to Kmart in Queensbury and its a Super Kmart so thats different I suppose.

I really hate malls and try to avoid them as much as possible.

I’d do the same with hardware stores and anywhere that sells tools, but never big box stores if we have one local.

FWIW, the Walmart on the southside of Tucson, AZ is as busy at midnight as any Walmart that you’ve ever visited in the middle of the day. 15 minute lines at each register.

Maybe Mexicans are nocturnal?

Ive seen people buy some pretty odd shit at 1 am like two guys buying a kids fishing pole, lures and cupcakes and several people buying cat food. I cant believe how many people buy cat food at that time of day.

I guess I’m to blame, because I refuse to go to the Ticonderoga Walmart before 10PM.

To give you an idea of how bad it is there, there have been several fistfights in/outside of the store since it was built in 1998. My friend had to knock out the exit door greeter because he grabbed him and would not let him go (thought he stole something), etc.

PJB go to Clifton Park Walmart. I was in there today and there are quite a few hot women there

the Rotterdam Walmart has some kind of deformed troll creature as a greeter. Scary as fuck and shouldnt get let out of its cage.

I stop there occasionally after work (I work in CP) and I have to agree. Some of the cashiers and other employees are pretty hot.

GET IT JELLIES.

they only talk to me because theyre required to as part of the job