Jellies walmart. [split]

I feel like I could catch herpes at any minute in the rotterdam walmart. Ever since they re-did the xgates commons one its gone downhill and gotten way more ghetto.

the Rotterdam one is disgusting for sure. I usually go to the one in Glenville.

You sexy beast. You need more self confidence than that!

paul… you wanna road trip this weekend?

I’ve gotten numbers from wal mart cashiers before. True story.

You dirty dog you…

Just to be clear, that was no an insult to you mr cap crew, I’m sure your actually a clean dog.

You need to visit the Wal-Mart here, PJB. You could score some crack in isle 12 and then get aids by the time you get to the check out.

Reported.

im fucked

:rofl

Even I dont want to go near a Walmart tonight or tomorrow and theyre closed on Sunday

so I can go to Vermont for crack but have to go to Oklahoma for meth? Whats up with that?

Are you free during the week?

not usually with work and the gym I dont get home until late most of the time and then I need to walk my dog

damn

I ended up going to Walmart in Rotterdam tonight with my mom because she didnt want to go there alone.

Very dark in there. Also alot of obese white trash and the store was a fucking disaster.

The hideous troll thing was a cashier.

shoulda picked up some bitches

-classifieds mod

nothing decent looking in there at all

One time this fairly good looking cashier at the Brunswick Wal Mart showed me her thong

and I mean FAIRLY good looking

nice.

I never had a cashier do that but my friend did get a bartender to show the whole bar her tits several times because she lost at a few games of pool.