walmart sucks

so today i wanted to go out and buy need for speed carbon for the ps2 it came out nov. 1 so i went and got my check cashed and shit came home took a good power nap did some stuff went with my buddy at like 10:45 to buy the game kmart was closed then we went to a walmart and by then it was 11 and they were closed called some1 they said there was one on niagra falls boulevard open 24/7 so we drive out there only to find it was closed :wtf:

walmart sucks balls :tdown:

clarence and springville r 24 hours…there has been times were i drove to springville to buy a game at like 3 in the morning

yea i can’t wait to get my car then i can road test is comeing up can’t wait to drive the bimmer

who needs to buy a game at 11 at night, you crazy bastard, but I hear where you are coming from when you need a gamer fix, Wal-Mart sucks for multiple other reasons as well :tdown:

i know the one in hamburg is 24hrs. but they rope off the electronics section at night, have to be snky snky if you need to buy a game from there

y r u shopping at walmart in the first place?

if you’re talkin abot the one on mckinly and 20A you’re wrong it’s open 'till 11

This man has the right idea.

jesus. its just a videogame. go to bed, and buy it in the morning.

lol its the only thing i could think of that was open that late

so walmart sucks because it was closed when you got there?

i agree it sucks, but that’s a pretty piss poor reason…

I’m going to start having interviews with people before I will become friends with them. I think the first 2 questions I will ask them will be:

1. Did you vote for George W Bush?
  2. Do you shop at Wal Mart?

Both answers must be no in order to continue. If both are yes, I will fork them in the eye and possibly eyes.

1. No.
  2. No.

Can I be your friend?!

You have to pass the BJ scrape test first. But after that, sure!

Walmart may suck.

But because they didn’t conform to your fucked up schedule? haha stfu

Before you get butt hurt - My schedule is prob worse, so… eh

NFB is open till 11
Transit is open 24 hours
Ghetto wallmart is open till 12

U guys suck jk.

I love walmart:)

im with Estorvito, mainly because im poor.but let the whole “supporting wallmark kills the economy, and babies arguement”

Explain to me how it doesn’t hurt the economy.

i agree, walmart sucks up here. i used to live in hornell (town of like 4000) and our walmart was 24/7… last week i needed to hit up walmart up here and i was like ok its midnight they will be open. and nope couldnt find a 24/7 one.

booooo