Jim Kelly - new owner of Bills?

They make a shit load selling cheese hats.

Never going to happen. Kelly is a tool and doesn’t have the cash or the financial backers to afford the team. The next person in line is a man named Jeff Littman, and he even doesn’t have the bankroll (at least that is that talk around the office).

Even if the bills move after the lease is up… Buffalo will get another team at the first expansion of the league due to anti-trust lawns.

Examples.

Cleveland
Houston

Fail for the first 10 years of the franchise lol

• I know they have been trying to put a team back in LA for some time now

I guess I need to look into this more, but are the bills actually losing money right now? I thought they actually did better than most teams on revenue. It amazes me that they would consider moving this team

why do you think they moved games to toronto? the season ticket prices here are much lower than most other places.

they move the team somewhere else where they can charge more and they will make more profit.

edit- i just think its a slap in the face when almost every home game is sold out and they are still bitching about money. i guess business is business, but without the fans, the team is nothing.

Ok let me break this down for you. The Bills have the lowest ticket cost in all of the NFL. This area can not support any more financial support for the team. If you take the team and move them to a city like Toronto, the seats that sell here for $72 can be sold for $200-$300 and turn a small market team with decent profits into a mid market team with great profits.

Mr Wilson just turned 90. He has no sons and his daughters do not want the team. The stadium is old as sin (3rd oldest in the league if I remember correctly) and there isn’t a chance in hell of getting a new one anytime soon.

SO

No room for growth + poor area + nobody taking over when the current owner kicks the bucket = team relocation.

Considering that the daughter’s can sell something they want nothing to do with for the tune of $800,000,000 plus. Assuming they ask, and get what the team is worth.

I don’t think Gallisano can buy them as long as he owns the sabres…NFL i believe states that you can’t own 2 teams in the same market.

Owner of the Peguins was also interested.

football is the same market as hockey?

They will have no problem selling if they so choose to.

Same market as in location… so he means owning two teams in Buffalo.

Allow me to clear up a few misconceptions in this thread.

Gollisano will NOT buy the Bills. He has expressed his interest in helping keep the team here after Ralph’s passing. By saying that, meaning he may consider being part of a local investment group that will keep the team here. Above and beyond all else, he is a business man.

Jim Kelly will not and can not buy the Bills. As stated previously, he doesn’t have the funds. I believe his roll to be that of a lead lyazion in organizing and adminstering the previously mentioned investment group.

IMHO, For the Bills to stay in Buffalo they need help from the areas most wealthy people for sure. When I think of who may fit the bill, the name Jeremy Jacobs comes to mind.

Billionaire Jeremy Jacobs from East Aurora is the best bet for the Bills. He expressed interest in selling the bruins for “other interests”.