John Naretto Chevrolet closing

Ok not many probly care but Naretto’s in monessen is closing. so tons of trucks and cars are on sale don’t know if anyone is looking for anything new. The place might be for sale also just thought i let everyone know in case someone was looking for something.

any vettes?

I know they have 1 in the show room. Other than that you would have to call the place. If you want the number i got it.

damn, anything going to be left in the town??? well, besides nuzacci’s

doesn’t that one dude, tom savini, have a house of horror or something??? lol

moved it to centurylll mall last year

Naw that tom savini place moved to the mall and then they moved out and are not gona open. nuzacci’s is still there my buddys parents own the place i always get free pizza from that place.

Naretto’s closed today so all they have is about 5 cars 3 trucks and about 4 cars in the show room.

i been eating nuzacci’s all my life. my mom all here life, and so on. my great-gram lived up the road from them, over by the old corner store (not the one by the old high school, the one off the one way street on the hill that “t”'s into the street nuzacci’s is on, right before the left bend to the bridge.)

i can remember walking down to get 2 pieces of pizza and a pop.

speaking of town, my great aunt runs the heritage museum in town, lol.

mmmmmmmm nuzacci’s

hahaha i’d make ya a deal if you fixed up our honduh accord and made it better than i’d get ya all the nuzacci’s pizza you wanted but sadly it’s not my car it’s my parents.