Joke of a speeding ticket

Be careful about the no points thing. Just because you’re out of state doesn’t mean speeding points won’t carry over. A few states have reciprocity with NYS, meaning points will transfer. I believe NJ is a state that has this with NY.

read the link i posted. it covers it for you. unless you fail to appear, or fail to pay, NYS wont touch you.

Give us the address so we can use Google Street view to check the actual road and the signs posted :ponder

Not true, read what Brett said. 100% correct, straight from the source.

address is

510 south barre road
barre, ma 01005

I took a left of main street let me know what you find out

Unfortunately no street view available?

I did get a kick out of seeing “Grove St.” though.

If you’re in good relation with the seller, see if you can get him to take pictures of the closest street sign on the way to his house from the direction you came from, and a picture of your exact location where you got pulled over.

cop can say all he wants, theres no speed limit sign stating the limit on that road until you hit the 40mph sign. either way i am pleading not guilty because they will reduce it to something lower then what it is.

It doesn’t matter what they reduce it to, because the points will never transfer to NY, and generally the fine doesn’t get reduced it stays the same with the surcharge. Unless you get it dropped, you’re paying one way or another unfortunately.

Yea good idea, i will e-mail her and see what she can do for me. I was planing on taking a video and tones of pics the day of my trial when i was already up there. this is such a waste of my time but it will be worth it…

If i get a speeding ticket here and plea not guilty chances are they lower it to something else. the points are reduced, and so is the fine. got a 46 in a 30 and only paid $50 for a parking ticket (+ surcharge) and 2 points. If i have to pay the fine and surcharge then so be it, i will drive all the way up there just to pay them in pennies.

Watch them put up a sign tomorrow :rofl

:crackup

I got one in Mass. last year just outside of Boston for doing 61 in a 55. I paid the ticket simply because I’m not going to waste my time driving out there to prove a point to anyone. It sucks you got the ticket, however going through all the trouble your going through to try to prove a point to a cop is a big waste of time in my opinion.

Seitz is that who I think it is in your avatar :rofl

of course they are going to give out of state drivers bs tickets…they figure you are just going to pay and not come back…

when i lived in wilmington, nc, i got a unsafe right hand turn ticket. i was on a 6 lane road and i used my turn signal to go into the right lane and left it on and slowed down to make a right turn…cop saw my ny plates and became a dick…

since i lived there i went to court and fought it. the ticket was like $250 bucks…i printed the map and google earth picture of the road; and said, “im from ny that’s why i got the ticket”…the DA basically laughed and said have a nice day because he knew it was bs…

Out of state tags are targets. I got pulled over for 60 in a 55 on my way to Killington to go skiing. It was early morning, my winter car is all stickered up, full rack of skiis and 5 people inside. Out of state tags, and lots of young adults inside + 6:45am = lights flashing. He was looking for a reason to search out car and find shit… which we dont have. Gave me a cheezy ass obstructed license plate, for a fucking “I love head” (head skiis people… but still gets a good chuckle) plate frame.

Plead not guilty, court date came up, and we just happened to arange another ski trip for that day. We all showed up, in our skiing jackets and pants, sat in court for 20 minutes. Judge called my name, read the ticket, looked at me like I had 3 heads, asked my if I was serious and dismissed the ticket. LOL. The dumbass cop stood there as I replied to the judge thank you for your time, sir and have a nice day.

OWN that touch hole and and post it on you tube. lol

Don’t ignore it lol. My friend married a girl in Westfield (Exit 3) and got a ticket. Eventually he got arrested when he got pulled over again in her town. Just pay it…or go duke it out with the cop. lol.

Yes it would make sence to just pay it and be done with it but wheres the fun in that? cock sucker is getting owned.

haha which girl are you thinking of?

We were chillin with her at Dennys the other night… that one :nod