Jons 2004 Subaru WRX Chargespeed Super GT Widebody

Thanks guys!!

Update:
SHE’S ALIVE!!! I had to go through both fuse boxes, unfortunately there were about a dozen or so missing or blown, then my stupid ass couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t getting any fuel, the pump was running, no pressure to the hose. hm… added some fuel? Wasn’t the problem, turns out I had the return and the inlet hoses backward, idiot. Within an hour or so of trouble shooting, she ran! Right now she is running off of a tuned 03 ecu that I don’t have a lot of knowledge about. It put down 260 wheel on I believe a Mustang dyno but I don’t remember to be exact, I never owned the car until it was totaled. I’m most likely going to run the original ECU that came with the car, but I’m going to wipe it clean because I have no idea what it was tuned like and chances are it isn’t exactly to my tastes. So a big step out of the way, it’s time to get this baby rolling, I need a car.

Oh, and the blue SPT filter will be traded from my other car for a black one, not feeling the color combination. I’m a freak about this shit.

Oh, and just for some giggles, I think this should appease the remaining haters out there.

If not, your shit out of luck. Hahaha!! No worries, more pics to come.