Jons 2004 Subaru WRX Chargespeed Super GT Widebody

You’d be surprised, it looks pretty similar today. Like everyone said, the bumper is probably the part that needs the most attention, but it looks a lot better than it previously had. It was installed on the car without the three piece bottom lip section and looked nothing like it should have. He did it because the car was sitting too low and it kept bottoming out. I don’t blame him for making an attempt, that bottom lip section alone is priced at over a grand, the carbon fiber piece is $560 alone, but there had to be a better way around that.

I do agree that the kit is a bit out there, especially for a WRX. I’m looking to stuff some 18x10’s under there.

I’m going to take the power trip slowly and carefully planned, I don’t want to rush things and have it turn out like shit. To be honest, it will probably be just a stage II set up for this entire season so that way I can do all of my work come winter when it’s in the garage. Yea, the paint does make it stand out quite a bit hahaha. No worries, you’ll see it out real soon, I need a car to drive.

Status update:
Did a nice “weight reduction” clean out… I’ll put a picture up and it will blow your mind how much shit was in the interior of this car I’m guessing a couple hundred pounds of shit. Then it’ll blow your mind to know that none of the interior was harmed in the process hahaha.

Front calipers are being painted, replaced driver side tie rod end and both hubs due to the fact that A.) I had two wrx hubs laying around and B.) the wheels bearings were DESTROYED from being moved too and fro without axles (:|…), turned my rotors yesterday, need to order some Hawks.

Keep you posted. OH! and I removed a Megan sticker from my back window. Big improvement. We are now stickerless, save for the one above my exhaust port on the rear bumper. That’s going very shortly.