Jons 2004 Subaru WRX Chargespeed Super GT Widebody

Quite the progress, looking good!

looks great bro.

This car is missing something.

Needs more wing.

I was considering a wing very similar if not exactly like the one you just pictured there. I can’t decide if it’s clean without it or begging for it, it’s already pretty eccentric to say the least. Opinions?

It’s begging for it as much as a crack whore sucks dick for crack.

Car looks really good man! I like it a lot.

no wing. it not a freaking track car. geesh…:wink:

looks aii

looks good bud

Just saw this driving down Altamont ave.

Car looks good in motion.

I like every thing but the rear doors. That slit fucking bugs the shit out of me

From what you started with, to now, I’d say it came along quite nicely. The bodykit is big, but its not obnoxious with all kinds of stickers, lights, and glow in the dark ice cream paint. Looks clean.

saw this roll through the lot tonight, gotta hand it to you it looks pretty clean. I still think with wheels other than fuckin rotas, a good drop and the chargespeed wing it would look a LOT better.

Saw you yesterday pulling onto Campell Ave off of Burdeck St. I was at the light next to mobile waiting to go(white “WRX”)

saw you rollin on altamont av in rotterdam a few days ago

seen dis trappin 99 tonight, looks like it won’t be a good race for the mr2 after all :frowning: lol

srsly though, get the wing. will looks 5x better.

A lot of people spotting me lately hahaha. Yea I was really ticked off that I couldn’t break 100 being so close, but I ran a 14.2 first run, and consistent 13.7’s at 99 and 98. I would have liked a little lower, but with a stage II 2.0 on an OTS map I can’t complain. I was very happy with the consistency, and I suppose that counts for something. It was a great night, my dad and I were both busting on each other all day saying the other was going to lose (he took up his 79’ Firebird with a 455, .30 over, tripower, cam, etc, but “reliably built” that he’s had since highschool). I jumped the light by .03 the first time we ran, I ran a 13.78 and he ran a 13.74, then I beat him 13.7x to 13.7x, and the last time I ran a 13.7x and he ran a 13.82. Shoulda put money on it.

I’m still thinking about it!! It’s tough, after all it’s not a track car. I think the wingless carbon fiber is a nice option as well.

Put my sti wing on it.

dom you really had to quote that whole thing when he posted right above you? :lol

yesss corey