Jons 2004 Subaru WRX Chargespeed Super GT Widebody

your old man is pretty young.

Yeaa the mans 44. He bought it for my mom in hs and she didn’t want it. Originally had a 302 I believe, 3 speed auto.

A+ for progress. i hate anything with a bodykit but this car i actually llike. im with sean the slits in the rear door i don’t like, but i agree with kramer neww wheelz

Bump with updates! It’s been a while.

What are the updates?

read post 1
:lurk

^Yup, first post, that lengthy novel.

You should definitely put this on a scale. I don’t think it’s 2800lb yet because I weighed my 98 rs with full 04 STi drivetrain swap and it was 2900lb with me in it. I weighed 220lb at the time it was weighed.

I’m sorry for your body kit.

Yeah, that too.

ni99as be hatin on this car y0 lol… I seriously no bs think this car looks legit. The bodywork looks legit and does the car up extremely well in a non ricer faggot way. I would rock the shit out of this thing.

just read through this for the first time and , imo i think you managed to make a nice looking car look like crap , that nose/front end is horrible . I like to see the amount of work you put it , the fit and finish looks good but not a fan . Nor do i have to be as it inst my car .

Thanks man hahaha. I don’t pay much attention to the shit talk, most people don’t realize the value of a Chargespeed kit or how few are out there.

As for the weight thing, I can post a novel of shit that I’ve stripped, keep in mind this is a wrx so the tranny saves a substantial amount of weight.

I have a stock body 04 wrx if i feel like being boring or fitting into a crowd.

Whats up Jon! We ordered the hood, should be here in a week or so for the blue one. :number1

Alright thanks a lot man! How are things down at the shop? Btw do you guys do fender rolling? I know a kid who’s looking to have his rolled and if so I’ll send him your way.

Things are going real well, got a few big projects out the door, so I can settle down and focus on some of the others in the shop right now.

I dont roll fenders, but I know someone who does. PM Eliot, Slwrthnu here… he has the legit tool and has done many fenders over the years.

Alright gracias, I’ll spread the word.

How much you thinking for those wheels when you put bigger ones on? I think they may look good on another AWD :ninja

I’m not positive but I’ll certainly keep you in mind buddy.