Jons 2004 Subaru WRX Chargespeed Super GT Widebody

Was camping out back of Rotterdam BK last night, and saw you zoom zoomin up the road lol

-.- tiny wheels. It’s the largest tire GD chassis anywhere around here as it is lol

Saw you!! In an Acura perhaps?

Yesum eating some super shitty condensed meat product with mustard.

If you are doing 18x10.5 on all 4 which I pray you are with the awd you should definitely look into a better than factory power steering cooler

Trying to get my hands on a JDM cooler considering it would go so well with the car, if not a group-n.

Heading to the Valley tonight to make a few passes, should be a learning experience with the new set up. Trying to figure out my shift points ahead of time so I have some type of plan.

Updates, a lot of updates:

to recap from the last post, car went 13.2 @ 105, I was a little disappointed but I couldn’t cut better than a 1.9 60’. If I could drive it would be right where I expected it to be. The six speed is such a bastard compared to the 5.

Anyway, shortly after that I was hit by an F-550 dump truck while sitting in traffic. The car has been out of commission for about a month and a half now and I’m hoping to have it back by next week.

Parts in the mail:
ATP GT3076R
KStech 73mm short ram
AP 3" hard inlet
Tial 44mm external wastegate

I already have the ID1000’s, just picked them up last week for a steal.

and lastly, drum roll…

grabbed an APR GTC300 spoiler. 13.5" in height, 67" wide. It’s a carbon fiber beauty. I finally caved.

Pictures when available.

http://s16.postimg.org/ctmfqd111/image.jpg

Now with APR GT300 content.

Looks sick!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Really pulls the wide body look together.

YES! BIG WING WIN!

http://s8.postimg.org/9nolppcid/image.jpg

Glad everyone likes it, I know I do!

Looks good! Me likey.

Under the knife tomorrow, turbo, intake, inlet, injectors, throwing a base map tune and driving down to EFI on Thursday to make some decent power.

id1000 with a 3076? if you plan on pushing that turbo and keeping a good idc i would go bigger injectors.

i plan on a blouch 20g on my ej20. ray at turbotek suggested id1000. i plan on running 25-30psi ewg. with a DW300 pump

ray is local too.

i should have everything in and running by oct 20th.

i want to be in high 11s with a nice powerband/spool for street.

i perfer usable powerband over dyno numbers

If you’re implying I was shooting for dyno numbers, you’re not taking into consideration the fact that you and I have two totally different engines. A 20g is hardly going to give me the powerband I want, I don’t need to run out of breath two grand below redline. They’re both 11 second set ups, just optimized differently. ID1000’s will be plenty, pump 93 is what will be holding me back before I have to worry about injectors. I know who Ray is, he does a nice job.

so what power did you make yesterday ??

I rescheduled my tune because I didn’t have enough time to get things ready. I planned on doing the turbo/injectors/inlet in a six hour time frame, unfortunately inlet and turbo fitment was atrocious. Think square peg, round hole. That turbo was certainly never meant to fit there.

If I get time to go up to the garage tonight ill have it running, otherwise it’ll be done this weekend.