Juiced tC?

Yeah, well I just did it… I ordered my zex wet kit for the tC. Oh shit, im going to hate myself for this, I know it. I already have a shitload of other stuff laying aroung waiting to be installed… Has anyone else on here sprayed one of these cute little things yet?

i hope you plan to replace the horribly weak clutch

its pretty dead already anyway. It will get a new clutch and flywheel and some other fun stuff soon enough.

just a suggestion, if you plan to use more than a 50 shot you may want to consider some kind of reflash or engine management. you dont want to be picking pieces of your engine off the ground because of a shortage of fuel.

50 for now until i go to iraq, then its gettting a turbo when i get back.

oh, on that note, any other suggestions/ necessities for this? I sprayed a Honda once upon a time, and thats about it…

get a bottle heather makes a huge difference for $150!!!

sell the tc

buy a camaro

crank disturbed

be siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

HAHA no thanks. Honestly, I just want to do it to this car because I can. $$ isnt too much of an issue, and its not like I’m spending tens of thousands of dollars anyway, so lets see what this toyota can do.

Zex, turbo and built motor in a year (pistons, rods, racing pnp and cams/valves/…) hopefully there will be some type of Intake manifold by that point… I’m not talking about amazing numbers, but I can see 300whp being a fun time in a car that stock is something like 140.

:slight_smile:

yaaa… time to get down with the sickness buddy

:fd:

fucking hall of fame post right there.

i once was lost too. i drove stupid faggy cars, had no friends, had AIDS, couldnt bench press 100 lbs, AND i was failing miserably at school.

THen i bought a siqqqq camaro, popped in a couple badass DISTURBED cds…next thing you know … BAM i have tons of awesome friends, AIDS got cured, bench press sykrocketed up to 383 lbs, and i still failed all my classes horribly but once word got around i drove a motherufkcing camaro, the teachers all gave me straight As.

SO i think your choice is an easy one. Join us, or be faggy. Dont disappoint me.

LOL, if I wanted a fast car I would go get one. I want something faggy and ricy.

the words of a wise man right there!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif

Maybe upgrade to a 190lph fuel pump?? That Dezod guy seems to know tCs. Maybe he’ll see this.

My buddy has one that is bone stock other than TRD springs and has been through about 20 bottles spraying a 75 Wet NX shot with no problems. He taught his girl to drive 5-speed on it too and the clutch is still holding up. He just bought a header back exhaust and intake but hasn’t put it on yet.

yeah, all it has right now are hotchkis sways, dc strut bar, b&m sport shifter, api crank pulley (UNDAMPENED), and an injen intake… nothing.

you actually took the harmonic balancer off the car?

there is a company that makes an intake manifold (http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=150881&highlight=intake+manifold). im not sure about cams/valves yet though.

I was stressing the undampened thing because its a lightened crank pully and there was a bigass annoying argument on here about it not long ago… I actually haven’t taken the few minutes to install it yet, but maybe I will today. I have it in hand, and its really very light.

Ohh, and thanks for the manifold tipoff, I might have to consider one!