July 2 track day

i thought you said you dont even fit in a 240 with a helmet?

Drifters have a higher chance of rolling since they are more likely to go
off the track at the wrong angle… Helmets would be a good idea, but I
guess its up to the individual.

Either way, I know I’ll be wearing mine.

I don’t.

But if I had to I’d stick it out the sun roof.

I don’t.

But if I had to I’d stick it out the sun roof.[/quote]

haha i’d like to see that, pop out the sunroof glass and put some rabbit ears on the helmet and do some laps

ok guys, you’ll all sign a waiver before you go to the track regardless you’re drifting or not.

the waiver will say that if you’re injured or dead it’s not shannonville’s fault and definitely not my fault :stuck_out_tongue:

so whether u wear a helmet or not it’s up to you.

obviously if i make it mandatory that u wear one then a lot of you won’t be able to come (hell, davie stole my helmet… he took it to LA with him) but if you got a $1 head, wear a $1 helmet.

I think I am in for grip, and shawn is in for drift. I sent you a pm.

Is there a date you need an answer or the money by?

I really want to go but I’m just waiting a little to see if it’s the right thing.

its first come first serve. the minute i reach the maximum # of drivers i wont be accepting any more drivers. of course thats unless you bribe me at the track. :smiley:

the money i’ll start collecting in a week or so…

i think i also forgot to post here about the schedule for july 2 as there had been some changes…

4:30-6:30 skidpad
6:30-9:00 long track

price remains the same at $80 per driver

Hi i’m intrested… is there still spot for the July 02 full track day?

Yes there is. Are you John’s friend? Are you coming to June 25th event as well? I think you came with us last year (raining track day :evil: )

i’m going to make a post on the events forum for june 25th about when we’re meeting up etc. you’re welcome to convoy down with us, or i’ll meet you at the track. You can pay me the $50 at the track. As for deposit, I’ll collect for the July 2nd trackday whenever we can meet up (mini meet of some sort?)

I still got 5 more spots open on June 25 if you know someone who wants to come, but please pre-register by letting me know!

John is my friends cousin… i’m not really close with him but yea i was with you guys last year in my ES300… :oops:
Don’t worry this year i’m gonig to come in an IS300… must sportier and more suitable for track… :stuck_out_tongue:

How many ppl are in the July2 track if full…

Ok, I’m 100% in for July 2nd track day. :wiggle:

I’m out, i wouldn’t be able to get there until 9pm :?

Count me out too… Have other important things I have to do on the 2nd… If it changes… I hope I can still get in… :?:

i have 17 cars coming on july 2nd including recent cancellations… i have you on my list already.

So what track is it now on july2?
If it’s full track/pro track then i’m in for sure… but if it’s nelson or fabi then i’m out…

BTW i’m not really sure how to go there… can i follow someone there? :oops:

RaceLex: We usually start a convoy from Kennedy Commons. See one
of the convoy threads for directions and stuff.

im in for 2 spots on the long track day