July 2 track day

seems like most of you guys are interested in the july 2 evening track day for the long track at Shannonville, (perhaps because you’re allowed to drift?) so i’ll start taking registration here. simply post here ‘i’m in’.

i also have nelson booked on evening of june 25 but no drifting allowed for that event. PM me to register for that.

$80 for the long track day
$50 for the nelson track day

i have iquabob, pavel, sasha, and maurice registered so far for july 2.

(i haven’t booked the long track with Shannonville yet guys so give me some input whether i’ll have enough turn out for this event, i need 20 cars to break even)

i would like to go but im not sure if ill be working or not. is there a date you need to know buy?

yes/no…
if i don’t have enough people i’ll only have the nelson event… if i have too many people i’m going to have to have a ‘cut off’ just so everybody gets to go on the track…

all i’m saying is i’d like to know asap rather than a few days or even a few weeks before the track day… because the longer i wait, the higher the chance someone else might book the track. (it already happened, i was going to book the full track for june 25 but somebody else booked fabi)

im in for both days.

GT

Im in Q for the Pro Track.

At the moment I am interested in July 2nd. I will be 100% sure about this in a couple weeks.

I have a helmet so whether we use them or not doesn’t bother me. :slight_smile:

I should be in for both events Q, and I’m going to do my best to make sure you are too.

:wink:

i’m down, i should be good to go soon, i want to see how it handles now, adam, you gotta help me tune coils if i come up.

as you know dude im in

:-k :biggthumpup: Yep, I’m in.

Grip for me on the 2nd-Long Track Day…

Thanks everybody who have signed up… I have 11 people from this thread alone… that’s without counting any of the NEO guys… if u haven’t signed up yet please do so here ASAP, i’m going to cap it off at 20 (in the drift group). once i approach 20 i’ll start collecting deposit from u guys.

i also have to get into some more details regarding july 2:
it’ll be
5:30-6:30 warm up on the skidpad (yep… i booked it for 1 hr… go nuts!)
6:30-9:00 drifting on the long track (but there will be grip drivers there as well) so 2 run groups, one for drift, the other for grip… like i said, there will be a cap for the run groups… so if u want to come make up ur mind and register here… or u’ll be placed in the grip group.

just letting you know im for july 2nd for sure

I’m interested … but I just want to drive grip. Does this make a difference ?

put me down for grip on both days Q… thanks

i am confused there is 2days? what is what?

june 25 nelson evening event, july 2 full track evening event

there will be no difference. grip and drift drivers will get equal track time on both the track and skidpad. the only difference is drift drivers will go out as a group, and grip drivers will go out as another group. there will be no passing on turns and no tailgating on either groups since safety is always a priority…

i dont know what to do with helmets, i’m not going to force anyone to wear helmets, but i highly recommend them if the unthinkable happens.

15min heats for tires to cool down in between runs+check for problems with car+set up the car+cool down the driver from the adrenaline 8)

so basically every 15 mins switch run groups

Im down for the July 2nd full track evening event Quincy.

Are you going to buy me one?