July 22,23 NYSpeed @ NOPI New York:

i dont know any of you guys, but i think im going to go.

i’ll most likely go , but i cant register yet cause i’m broke lol

Well I’m going to have that official list going - the only way you get on it is if your register first.

Wow - all this interest and now nothing. If we don’t get the members going, there won’t be any spots reserved for us.

Post up when / if you register.

<< 11 days left to register >>

Why is it that when I click on verify registration I don’t see my name? I Registered a while back. Or am I missing somthing?

Have you tried calling them yet?

ill prolly register tonight…

i hope all my new parts come and i get to put them on before i go

Must be the 65 dollar entry fee, kinda steep to show your car. Im on the fence, havent decided yet if im going.

Yeah, but figure how much extra we’ve spent in gas / hotels / food money to go to these shows much farther away.

Oh well, nothing we can do about it. Talk + no action = nothing.

We don’t have the numbers needed for the club registration. So you guys are on your own. I’ll most likely skip this now.

i have faith

I’ll be up their I’m already registered with I think about 16 other friends of mine from around here. You race or show a bike to. If your going to register a bike for the show then you have to do it on the spot there. Me and about 7 others are going early to help Lieze set up some banners for the show. It’s going to be a sweet time.

is it still to late to register??

Anyone notice they spelled her name wrong?

Are we going to be able to buy tickets at the door? Just as a spectator.

i thought that nyspeed was going to get more togther for this one. :tdown:

ohh well im still going!

Word, id oove to go to give the NYspeed peeps some support, but im on a budget so i can get my truck back in driveable condition. How much $ would it be to just spectate.

I’ll be there. I got a room waiting for me.
Im cruising with my cbr,and a bunch of friends in their cars. If anyone wants to join me, hit me up.

25 to watch for 1 day and 40 for both

So what day is everybody going on? Is sat or sun the better day to go?

Jeller

i’m coming back home this weekend and i’m planning to go to NOPI (just to spectate). i’d like to roll down with some folks. officially who all is going? what time are you leaving? and where are you leaving from?