July 7,8,9 NYSpeed Showcase @ Grand Prix of Toronto:

i’ve got over 2.8 GB of pics from mike and i think he had another card that i didnt get to upload from.

btw… be nice about most of the pics and comments please…iykwim.

had a good time despite being a total stress-bag the whole weekend. last night was the tail of 9 straight crazy hectic days getting ready for this event. sorry to anyone who i pissed off during the weekend and if i owe any $ or favours to anyone just lemme know and i’ll bring the vaseline.

the wife had a tough week and wasnt in a great mood at the show and i was arguing with some other people all week leading up the event as well.

still,

NYspeed repped HARD and proved again to be the premier, go-to club in this part of the continent. this was the second huge show where NYspeed was the biggest and baddest club, except this time we took home a few trophies…lol (josh and Jay)

if i recall accurately, on thursday night when i was setting up the booth and all you folks had left for the night i was chatting with Dave Pankew of Grandtuner and his comment was:

“These NY Speed guys really come correct”

basically the content of NY Speed’s involvement is what shows are looking for these days. higher-end imports tastefully and extensively modded. the days of gull-wing doors and TV screens are long-gone despite what keeps showing up at the the tech-in.

Bing, great meeting you, thanks for the drink and picking up my tent for me. If you want to use it up at TMP next month you are more than welcome to.

i had a good time representin’ the speed. nice getting to know everyone.

word. it was nice meeting mike, he is a sweet guy. And i totally expeted you to be a huge bitch, but you were totally rad. :tup: :smiley:

Thanks again to everyone who came out :tup:

Special thanks to Mike and Tennesee for braking his car - if he had driven his car to the show, there would have been a lot of walking to do…

Indiana :wink: But it all worked out in the end.

It was great meeting all of you guys. I had fun, looking forward to doing another show with everyone

btw… Newman is still the friggin man…

oh man… when josh told me about the camaro…wtf…

I HEART NEWMAN!

word… so many good stories to tell. Lots of fun during the night life. The show was awesome. Can’t wait to do it again

and bing… i hope you keep that bathing suit of yours… HAHAHAH so hotTt

i wore it for melissa and she wasnt feelin it really.

My credit card was never charged for entering the show, did everyone else get charged?

AHAHAHAHHAHA that’s hotTt

and spencer…i got charged the day before or the day of the show… don’t remember