June 18th 2004, Hawrelak BBQ Meet...

Thats great to hear that the forecast is all good… But yeah on with the topic, so I can bring the condiments, 3 or 4 packs of dogs, some buns.

As it looked now we look “okay” for food but it doesn’t hurt to bring more I guess however we’re in need of a bbq :frowning: . It doesn’t have to be big as long as it cooks them s’all good! :wink:

I should be able to come by. The recruiting/stalking sounds good.

I think Scott (nissanZ32) said he has a BBQ. But it’s all a matter if he wants to haul it around all night. lol. We’ll see. If not, they have fire pit/bbq’s there, don’t they? if so, I’m sure we would need some wood.

All you have to do is bring the stuff and charge people that forget, hehehe. I’ll bring a bunch of stuff along.

Yes I will be bringing a BBQ.I also have some smokies, burgers, buns,and condiments that I will be bringing.

You da man Scottie Boy!!! :smiley:

just tell me what i need to bring

How about some Coke’s?? I dunno.

I won’t have enough for everyone but I will still have quite a bit of food that I am willing to share.If someone could bring some drinks it would be a help.

So yeah everything is looking good for the BBQ meet this Friday (hot weather,food, people etc…). As the way it looks now from judging from who has replied, it looks like we have about 11 or 12 people possible coming.

SRBURG13
silvia_s13
TyPhOOn
Nis240
TylerH
nissanz32
DeathBy240
phat240
Chromedragon
Blackest 240
Zazam

Just a reminder,

Date: Friday June 18th
Time: 7:00 pm
Plan: BBQ some grub, do some Nissan stalking, meet at U.C. for results.

Don’t forget to bring your FRS radios for communication for the stalking event.

It looks like we have enough hot dogs/ buns/ condiments + bbq so maybe some soda’s and women are all what we still need…

SRBURG13 I take it you and TylerH are going to bring some more flyers? I just got back from the 780tuners meet tonight at the northside Wendy’s and handed some more flyers so it’ll be interesting to see if we get some un-expected Nissan visitors. :wink:

Good job on the flyers Andru.

Yeah, we’ll print some more.

Also, I sent an email to all of the registered users of the NECC, and I said that we should all meet at 6pm as opposed to the 7pm, so that it will give us some more time for eats and talking before we head out for stalking. Oh well, if some show up at 7 thats fine too.

Peace

There is no possible way that I can show up for 6:00pm.I will be able to make it at 7:00pm though.Is anyone else bringing a bbq.Mine isn’t that big so it can’t cook a lot at the same time

I’m done work at 6:00 so thats a bit of a prob for me too

k, fine fine, show up at 7pm. :wink:

Anyone else with a BBQ? If not, we’ll just squeez the dogs on there lol.

Hmmmm, maybe for those that don’t bring anything, we charge them $2 a head to eat. That should do it. hehe.

I’ll probably be there between 6:30 & 7:00. Got no radio though and Going out for supper around 5. But, I would like to be in on the ‘stalking’ and meetings. I’ll also be paying membership.
-R

IM NOT PAYING $2 DAMN DOLLARS. J/J. I’ll bring a 12 pack of beer.errr ummm root beer that is. Actually make it Ice tea. 8)…and someone should bring a camera (with battery power :lol: ) so we can have some meet pics up on the site.

lol yea i’ll get the new camera out for the meet, full battery and all :wink:

Yeah same I can’t make it for 6 cause I get off at that time and I work far west in Parklands so I’ll be lucky if I maker for 7 even. I’ll also bring the digital cam corder and get some footage of the event. :wink:

I’ll be there tonight, what can I bring? Im thinking snacks since everything else seems to be covered???

im.there…ill bring hot dogs ,buns and some pop too…somebody bring condiments