Junkyard finds:

make sure you break shit at M & M. you paid your fucking two dollars…

Out of curiosity, did you see any G-Bodies there?

Ha ha Me and my buddy tried to pull that Saab turbo and it was about 35 degres and porring rain and we got half way through and said FUCK IT, it was a great adventure

good thing you didnt get it…i checked it out…the shaft play was about as bad as paris hilton’s puss is loose

Fuckin scum bag mother fuckers , total waste of time big

The last time I was there I talked for two minutes to a yard guy and he brought over the diesel fork to put the car I was working on right out in the open for me. Then another worker brought the field car out and loaded the trunk up, then drove the parts up to the trailer. :gotme: I’ve been going for years and have yet to have a bad experience at M&M.

Disclaimer: Your experience may vary :stuck_out_tongue:

The whole point of the business is that they save money by not having to do this stuff, which is why you can come and look around yourself for the small insurance fee.

nail —> head.

All I saw was one 4-door Cutlass, and a few stripped Montes that have been in the back forever.

Bottom line- You can never beat M&M’s prices, even if they have no idea what they have, and you have to pay $2 to get in.

My favorite is lugnuts through windshields!!! Or find a bunch of jacks and flip a car over. I’ve spent afternoons there just fucking around!! The $2 cover is sooo worth it!!

^ except now they watch for that shit and charge you for the windows you break and stuff. it got kinda gay like that. they moved that office thing more toward the middle of the yard and can see alot more now.

Yeah good idea jack ass.:uhh:

It’s assholes like you that ruin it.
When i find a car that i am looking for and see that the parts i need have been ruined by some jackoff like yourself.

Damn I wanted to go there so bad today…But the fuckin weather ruined everything :tdown:

you do not want to go there when it is raining. the place turns into swamplands. so many puddles full of vile shit…

^ word up. i know a few people that were planning on going today. i know they got more cars in yesterday too, we wanted first picks lol

im going tomorow no matter what

my g/f has no heat and its getting cold

Yeah, I was going to go today too. I went yesterday for a few hours.

does anyone know of any that have a 94-00 integra??

try mark’s

Its called marks? where is it?

ugh junkyards are miserable places if you actually need something. cool to walk around if its nice out though.

right next to m&m on william st.

It’s not bad.

It is nice to make money off ppl, sell parts to them that i got at the salavage yard, make my money back and then some. Have to love lazy ppl with money.