JunkYards in the region?

Something happened to our junkyards. This summer I went to 3 of em and one (which was supposed to be the best/cheapest is closed most of th day) and the other two don’t let you look for your own parts and charge shit load for parts. The one in Clifton Park, and Niskayuna (right by the bridge) quoted me $95 for a gauge cluster for a 92-95 Civic, I tried asking for a lower price but of one the workers said I shouldn’t try to get the price down. I was like “You kidding right? This is a JunkYard!”, then I asked to quote me on a front bumper for a civic which they said is $150, this is just ridiculous cuz I can get me a brand new (primered) front bumper for $103 from a auto repair shop in Albany.
So my question is: Is there still any good JunkYards left in Cap. Region?
PS: Oh and I love their new policy: minimum of $12 for anything they sell :slight_smile:

I never had this problem… I know the owner to williams junk yard (the one in nisky) so I never have a problem… as for the bumpers… Call my brother @ Hard Knox Collision and custom 399-2207 and see what he can do for a bumper for you.

i need to get some shit from a junk yard cuz im poor as hell maybe some wheels off a gli or somthing sweet like that

i need a bunch of lil bay parts…so a junkyard would be a mint place for me to go. any help would be great also!