Just an easy pizza Poll. Do you like original Pizza Junction Pizza?

Please check accordingly.
thank you

The 2 inch thick stuff that Bozannas in Clarence serves? They were originally pizza junction and just kept that recipe.

the pizza was OK… the stuffer banana peppers were awesome

in my opinion, better pizza comes from lockport…every where else its just meh…my choices are mark’s, molinaro’s, pizza oven, and then wilson’s in newfane…all depends on what style pizza i want.

although i will drive out to south buffalo for some bella’s bread sticks lol

if you drive out this way STOP at Imperial on abbott and get a slice :slight_smile:

I usually get my pizza from good-guys when I’m not getting it from TNT, because I loved the Junction style pizza.

Muscarella’s on main in Williamsville has been my favorite. Conveyor belt oven & painfully consistent always. Crust stays soft, even after cold, only crust I ever eat. Sauce is on the sweet side, and pepperoni that doesn’t overwhelm you.

Luigi’s on Transit Rd in East Amherst

I voted never tried it, but I saw bozannas mentioned and I used to frequent the one in hamburg for the 3lb pizzas

The owner of the NT Pizza Junction and the former Tonawanda Delaware location and Bozannas used to be partners in the 70s-80s. Tom opened up another Pizza Junction (Delaware) without consent and knowledge of his partner at Bozannas. When he found out they split. Bozannas was formed and Tom kept the Pizza Junction name.

That said. Things in terms of Pizza Junction quality changed shortly after 2001. Things really started to go down hill. It started with the opening of Good Guys pizza in NT. 3 of the more important managers took off and opened their Good Guys and changed their recipes slightly. After that they lost more seasoned staff which really dropped the quality when the new people came in. Then they opened up a bar and the focus on food quality shifted when they started trying to do different things like beef on weck pizzas etc.

The last time I was there it was awful. I ate in as to get a fresh pie, long story short it was far from what it used to be and of course they were still charging a premium price.

I love Good guys but they have changed enough as to differentiate themselves from Pizza Junction. If I want real, “Junction” style pizza I usually go to either Bozannas. They are still doing the same thing they were doing in the 70s/80s/90s. That is real old junction style.

If you buy Junction from Tom I hope you take things back to what it used to be and not what it turned into.

^ Don explained it perfect. When I get a craving for some old style Junction I go to Bozanas. I tried Good Guys and it’s definitely not the old Junction recipe.

Never had it before, heard it use to be very good.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Know the owner and his wife, my wife and his are co-managers at a salon/spa in the Galleria, good guy and good pizza.

Lol have 0 interest in buying PJ. Just to get a poll on the taste and peoples thoughts

I only went there because of one particularly attractive waitress I may or may not have been boinking behind her boyfriends back.

The pizza, pretty good.

Voted yes, never had a bad experience at either pizza junction or good-guys, love their style.

Best!

Loved Imperial since I worked at Derrick. Haven’t had a pie from them in years.

Yeah bozannas on main st is owned by a guy named Andy, who also owns sgt pepperoni’s on French and transit so idk who that Tom guy is that was mentioned. Deliver for costanzos to both places. Personally I think that thick pizza with tons of toppings is awful.

Tom Fleckenstein was one of the oringial partners and the former owner of Pizza Junction. His son Ryan was the one presented on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

Do you also get NASTY heartburn and burp up that garlic taste for hours after eating them? I had them a week ago and I woke up the next morning and was still burping that taste up. They are good through, just what happens to me afterwards sucks.