just ate a big bad thunderchicken

firebird wanted to play with me in the 240 so we played and i hate him alive 3 times. twice from a stop. once from a roll about 20-25mph. i didnt know we were racing the first stop and the first roll so i didnt even dump the clutch or downshit. i pulled 3-4 cars and eased off cops are bad in the area. and the 2nd stop sign i took it to about 2500 took off banged 2nd started to wheel hop (bad struts) eased off grabbed 3rd and just was gone. then he turned and we couldnt do anymore. black 94ish (3400?) firebird, im guessing stock? some young punk thought he was big and bad (maybe thought i was some ricer with an exhaust (i have a missing muffler so thats my exhaust for ya) cant wait to see him around town in my gsx when its running right.

i know boring but thats all i got. never even seen the car before or the driver

:zzz:

lol

WOW you beat a v6 firebird

way to go dude.

hey the car has 225k miles on it and its all orignal. ive heard/read worse kill stories so i thought i would post it

want a cookie :smiley:

WOW

yes chocolate chip or m&m sugar cookie if you got 1 or 2 or 12

:rofl:

The fact that your dsm has 225k miles on it and is still running is more itneresting then beating a turd 3.4

did u put all the 225k on it?

:bsflag:

You would be one of the only people in the world with an all original turbo dsm that still runs and drives on the road with 225k miles on it

:1320: :cookie:

:go you:

street racing is always a good time. good get.

this is stil a thread?

apparently

dude, when i was hobbling in my boot and using my crutches, i raced this kid in an electic wheel chair and smoked his fucking ass! dude i put like 3 crutch lenghts inbetween us!!!

crutch lengths :rofl:

veeeeee6 would love this thread :eek3: