Just got back...

from Kayaking. teh mom has 2 of them, drop em right in the canal in the backyard and paddle out into the bay. Got :owned: by the Po-leece. Apparantly you have to have life vests. So i was like “uhhhhhhh we’re from PA, just down for senior week, and we didnt know” so they just told us to beat it.

:bigthumb:

i thought fatness qualifys as a life saving device :dunno: :rofl: :grouphug: :slight_smile:

Darkstar = teh bouyant. :rofl:

So its mandatory for a kayaker?, But I bet you can be stoned and drunk on a boat as a “passenger” and not need a life vest:dunno:

you just have to have them on the boat with you.

Jeff95TA = teh concrete

We went canoing this week. A kayak paddle would have been nice instead of switching sides all the time. And 12 year olds stop paddling after about 15 minutes. She wanted to know what muscles paddling works - I might have a workout buddy soon.

thats sick jeff-

You lost me.

wasn’t u aready beeting it??? :wackit:

I looked up 100 Douche Bag Lane, zoomed in real close, and saw a Mustang there! :finger:

ill bet it was a blue 92 in mint condition!

Wasn’t mine, It was parked in the garage :beer:
The neighbors Convertible musta been it :embarassd

why it in the garage??? :stick: :sadwavey: :wink: :idb:

Fine then, you live at 98 Douche Bag Lane. :smiley:

yeah… canoes are fun… where did you toss them in jeff? we ran down to buena vista and paddled to boston… good times…

Tub Run by Yough dam. My dad and I went from Blythedale to Boston a few years ago. The current was WAY too slow though.

way too slow is correct… GPS had us at a whopping 1.8 - 2.2 mph not paddling … and about 3-4 mph paddling and like 6-7 paddling like bastards… it’s funny to watch a GPS>… it takes 6 hours to travel about 10 minutes by road… :rofl: