just got my copy of COD MW 2 for PS3..ask me anything

Why would that be stupid? They added a nuke!!! The military uses snipers with silencers.

Just go to best buy or walmart. Walmart didnt take pre orders. The walmart on transit is open 24 hours a day and they will have it at midnight.

juat? :lol:

(that just reads funny)

lol. And I just did some research and yes you can have a silencer on a sniper rifle.

I’m sure it will take away accuracy or distance or something.

If your like me and probably wont have time ot play it right away, walmart.com is giving 20 dollar gift-cards with purchase of it, shipping is a little late however.

im pumped for this

not at all, whats better about an xbox? a lot of my friends have it which would be cool, but i dont really care to pay to play online. apples and oranges. but no, if i wanted an xbox, aren’t they like 200 bucks now? pretty cheap…

i’ve gotten a silenced shotgun, i think the sniper may be able to be silenced as well. there’s loads of attachments for all the guns, tons more…8-12 each style of gun

as for the nuke, i havent seen it in action yet. it’s not THAT easy, like COD4, to get.

I watched someone on youtube get it and use it. Pretty crazy.

ill have to check that out. im sure it happens im just saying its not something thats common.

That is what would piss me off all my friends play on Live…

too bad its not suppose to come out til March 2010 now. I bought a PS3 last week because it was suppose to come out next month. GT5 Prologue sucks. stupid filler games

yeah truth. a lot of my friends here just come over here and we just take rounds playing online which is cool though. still, we would run it if we all played together online. oh well.

They need to do split-screen online with guests already, like Halo.

http://www.newzleech.com/?p=8295946

Can you play online with more than one person per console?

There is a reason they don’t allow that. cough money cough.

If your opponent gets 25 kills without dying, chances are that they are going to win the game anyway. The nuke is the equivalent to the mercy rule in little league games.

edit: In deathmatch games at least…

Yep. Makes me feel better about downloading all the Call of Duty games :tup: