Just got my License

:rofl:rofl

Buy a Saab, they are cheap now

yah, i love saabs, get one

i dont know much about my 3kgt its been reliable so far i know they have issuse but i have had to.get into.it beside the alt im sure ill find out once i start tinkering with it over summer while i drive my truck

buy 400 blowies from pjb

LT1s can be good cars but the only reason you find good deals on them is because people have trouble with the dreaded optispark. I donā€™t think this kid is ready to pull apart the water pump and opti. Not only is it not for some one new to cars but its also expensive. I doesnā€™t seem like a bad job to us but think about your very first oil change and how this sort of work was probably over your head then.

This thread is old and the OP probably has a car by now. I would like to know what he got if he has made a purchase.

Then buy car with the 3600 you have left

right now heā€™s rocking a 90s Volvo wagonā€¦I go to school with him. Iā€™d venture to say he hasnā€™t bought a car cus I doubt that would be his top pick. haha probably his parents or something. nothing wrong with that though. for a first car, gets you from A to B. plus if he hasnā€™t bought one, heā€™s being smart and waiting for the right car, not impulse buying.

idk his situation for sureā€¦I go to school with him but donā€™t talk to him much.