Just installed my Stance coils from bing!

Mods are…

Stance GR+ Pro coilovers
Bings.ca TC rods
Whiteline polyurethane bushing in front control arm
30mm Z32 front brakes
R32 rear 5 lug
Ichiba front 5 lug
16x8+13 front Volk Racing Queen II
16x9 +13 rear Volk Racing Queen II
225/50ZR16 Hankook R-S2 Z212 all around

The rear is usually raised about 1/4 inch since there’s a heavy ass box in the trunk and all my tools.

Baseball bat fender roll ftw!

very nice :slight_smile: especially choosing decent offset rims not just quality

i cant beleive they got the coils to you overnight… i didnt even ask for express… which begs the question… had i shipped express… would you have had them in like 4 hours?

The delivery guy came by around 11am yesterday (Tuesday) lol, I installed them in the afternoon. Fast service for sure!

I just put a set of Stance in myself… i like i like.

Jon, that’s a hot car! But let us know how the coilovers perform. I’ve seen a lot of slammed cars. :slight_smile:

Well I’m ganna break them in more, I just drove around 50km on them. And I need to fix all the rubbing issues. lol Rear doesn’t rub at all, even over big bumps, but the front is rub city as soon as I turn the wheel or go over bumps.

Looks fantastic. What did you have previously? How does it feel now (handling, dampening, ride comfort, etc…).

Awesome car.

Make sure you hammer up the seam above the front wheels in the fender-well area.

also, you need to relocate your wiring harness on the drivers side. you can lift it up and hold it with zipties tight to the top of the fender or you can really pull it out and tuck it between the fender rail and the inner fender above the wheel.

if you dont do either of these things, being that low, you are going to cut your tires on the metal seam and melt your harness causing significant electrical issues.

make sure you get a proper alignment done after you find the front/rear height you like. Otherwise the car will feel odd and you’ll probably waste those tires a lot sooner than expected. I don’t think you’ll be able to do anything with the camber in the back though… unless you have the RUCA’s and the toe links.

Thx! Before I had 16x7 +35 4 bolt Rotas with the same tires I have now and Kei Office coilovers, but they blew out, which is why I switched to Stance. Never again will I buy used coils. lol

I’m actually goign to do all the necessary tweaks in the front before I drive it any more. I just had to get home last night which is why I drove it the way it was. I heard it rub everytime I went over any little bump and smelled burned rubber sometimes. lol

I will! :slight_smile:

btw, what lug nuts do you have? :slight_smile:
I had a set of Rays Engineering lug nuts and they didn’t fit my Volk Racing wheels (which is weird, considering it’s all the same company).

i think you pushed me to the edge, to make me stop procrastinating and lower my car and roll the fender.

BAT rolling FTMFW!!!

looks good, finally some “slammed” cars on SON are showing up more and more

nice rims too, awesome sizing on the rears, i’m feeling the dish.

too bad they arn’t 17s, you could go even lower then lol

after further inspection… raise the back up an inch or 3/4 of an inch.

I got Muteki closed end spline drive nuts. They were like 35$US shipped on eBay and I wasn’t charged for customs.

Dooooo iittttttt and 17" tires are to expensive. lol

Like I said, the rear should be about 1/4-1/2 inch higher, but the trunk was full of heavy crap when I took the pics. It’s true that right now the back looks to low compared to the front.

looks dope

like samson said, bat roll ftw

Yes. Make sure you relocate the harness or at least push it up and then zip tie it. Also make sure to hammer that piece of metal that faces down toward your tire. If you don’t do that. This is what will happen to your harness:

http://jammin.jshost.ca/mark/Misc%20Pics/owned.jpg

I had the weirdest problems when my harness was being eaten up alive. I didn’t even realize it was the harness untill I saw smoke coming from my fenders one rainy day…

Hot wheels! Good look for a hatch

Oh crap!

Bad situation!

Real nice look logik23 BTW…

your car is fu*kin beautiful