Just saw this local vid!

Any lameass with a RWD car and snow thinks they are drifters. Oooh, Look at me, I can press the gass as im taking a corner, My mother is so proud of me…
There are great drifters here on SON but they stick to tracks and empty parking lots and I respect that. I do have a problem with dumb ass kids driving 40 when its snowing and swerve left and right on a street and still manage to hit something. Its called vandalism.

Who are you directing these comments to?

Though I tend to believe you’re right…

From what I hear from some people, I’ve proven myself at the track in a stock shitty KA (which eventually blew a rod after 289 xxx km lol) and I only had the cash to swap in another shitty KA.

And now for my point… I love the snow. I don’t have to work my engine and clutch to shit, and I still get a feel of control. In fact, learning to drift in the snow (in proper conditions) can really help someone to get to know how to properly counter-steer and apply throttle (this is a relative statement, you can learn throttle application because you’ll have to be sensitive - any overthrottle will put you in a curb or in a 360). However other things like weight-transfer and most scenario’s for initiating a slide, still need to be done on dry ground.

I’ve gone into curbs snow drifting, so what? The fact you don’t like it wouldn’t change what I enjoy at all.

how can SO many people get butt hurt by me saying its a shitty video. I dont give a fuck if Michael Schumacher and Keiichi Tsuchiya both made this video. good for you, you can drift. i dont want to be a drifter. and isnt the whole point of drifting to put on a show? and isnt making a shit video the opposite of putting on a good show? why yes it is. now shut up about how much i suck and how im a hard parker, and try and make a good video set to some non creepy music.

You need a serious vacation from whatever is making you so miserable. Seriously. Maybe search for a good rub and tug place?

The guys who made the video. I do agree that driving in the snow is fun as hell. And that its an easy way to learn how to controll your car but you gotta put saftey first. Ya these “drift posse” guys might be good guys but why the hell are you recording yourself swerving on the streets?
Its like posting a video of yourself hitting 200km/h on Yonge street.

To be fair, they aren’t on the streets, they’re in an industrial complex.

Goddamn it Kid, it was better when you shut the hell up, now keep it that way and if you dont like drifting then WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL POSTING ON THIS THREAD? do yourself a favour, DONT reply and just go post some nonsense about how you 240 somehow has Vtec, k thanks bye

:\ hes just hungry

Sorry will, as wrong as ciaren is wrong, his car is still pretty fucking hot. vtec or otherwise. dont worry, b77, i’ll still talk to you.

Ill go there and do the same thing.

Public concern is doing this on a highway…fucking quit complaining.

They are good drifters and truthfully without freezing your ass off getting good foooty is kinda hard.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/CYRIOUS-PRODUCTIONS-WEST_194494.htm

track drifting. and good also

we love everyone but breaker77…we dont not love you but we wish you well on your vacation

+1
snow drifting = my favorite winter passtime

looks like they got a good size crew. i look forward to seein these guys in the spring

I dont understand why all these cussy little fucks on son feel the need to shit all over every thread they see. they just posted a vid of a bunch of buddies havn some winter time fun. at least there out there doin shit, havn fun, not sittn behind a fukn keyboard all day lookin for the next thread to shit on. get a fukn life

you are totally missing the point. BTW Im not talking about breaker though incase you are wondering, I dont even know why he feels the need to criticize.

this thread is booo urns sick vid ! if u dont like mit dont watch look at the toher awsome vids yahhh dass goood

Those guys should be in D1GP.