Just so you guys know...a_ahmed is back.

rogerthat240. y? do you keep writing the same thing over and over again? oh my god i got a aftermarket shift knob does that mean im gonna get my car taken away?awww man FTW

x4

I ran stock rotors, calipers, pads and lines with fresh fluid at my first couple of track days at Dunnville and yes, after around 10 laps at Dunnville, the brakes did start fading.

At Mark’s most recent track day, I was running Z32 brakes and Hawk Hp+ pads at the front with SS lines all around. While the brake bias was way off, I didn’t experience any brake fade at all.

hey mark when is the next track day???

August 10 :slight_smile: 1pm - 7pm $100

still got something for the noobs? i am gonna try to make it.

Ahmed, all you do is look for threads to make on zilvia so you can gain rep and so that you get people to think that you know what you’re talking about.

You clearly demonstrated that you havent been on a road course by avoiding mikes question. Furthermore, you turn into a baby everytime someone makes you look stupid.
Hell, im going to call you out on not a being a journalist as you claim because your grammar and concision are terrible.

You’ve made 0 progress on your car in 3 years, aside from recently purchasing some knuckles and tc rods if that.

Rofl, look at his list of “soon to have”
http://zilvia.net/f/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=365
C
ar to be completed by year 2020 sounds right.

Until you can prove me wrong, you are a total liar and suck at the internetz.

EDIT: Ahmed has been moved from being pinked on zilvia, to permanently banned, his life is over.

Thank god.

The only useful bit of information I got off of that list, is that Ahmed spent a ton of time weight reducing his car, when he just so happens to be a fatass.

hahaha yeah, 270lbs…

I should make a wish list too, then hopefully people will ask me questions about it, so that way I can make myself feel secure about my future decisions.

Reading > you

Again, quit with the assumptions until you’ve got proof. :squint:

Ahmed, just attend the next track day. Auto or not. Fuck.

There’s too much to read but has Mike (spd-dmn)'s question been answered about which track you’ve been on? If any?

hahaha i always see this guys posts on zilvia… and to be quite honest, i now know why most Americans think that Canadians are stupid.

and i know i never post really. but i do lurk all the time… and while im not involved in the ongoing argument at all i need to voice my opinion. ahmed, shut the fuck up. stop being a shit disturber and making stupid topics. im sick of shifting through them. and Mark, let it go. its like being in school again, just ignore the jerk and he’ll get bored sooner or later. seriously… who gives a fuck? They’re brakes, people buy what they can afford. Im sure if we were all baller as fuck here on SON we’d all be running Endless 12 piston calipers. Regardless, i dont want to get mixed up in this jerk session and have everyone here hate me for my opinions before theyve even met me.

my point with that thread is… he’s talks a big game saying he knows these things then asks a question like that or many other ones. that are simple common sense answers.

just weird that he’s banned on zilvia too…

so u want my car to be talkng by police!!!.. i have been reading this entire thread, and it seems that you avoid alot of question… im not cop or P.I or anything but you seem kinda shady!! i could be wrong, but i got my boy fobwall’s back!!

I’m still wondering how it can be within the rules to make a new account when you’ve been banned. That kinda kills the point of banning someone in the first place. Also, there’s a rule against multiple accounts, so there’s one more point for a banning.
Coles: I think he should be banned again. And again. And again, however many times he chooses to re-register.

^^ i’d say that was a simple case of mis-interpretation… taken out of context (like above) that could be interpreted either way…

regardless - this thread is fucking retarded. im a self-proclaimed brake noob and I guarantee you I could school three quarters of the posters in this thread on the topic based on some of the ridiculousness I’m reading.

no no u cant need 8 piston caliper to race…

sorry u need…
jk

takes out his music for weight reduction and decides to rebuild a stock ka for power .

Damn ricers