just want to know what's better Auto or Manual for a 240sx fastback

hey i was talking to my friends that just got a new 240sx fastback and he said how if i buy an Auto i will lose 25% of every shift and i will only get 150hp and if i get a Manual i will not lose those 25% and i will get 200hp???

what do you guys think??? please leave comments

200hp out of a stock ka in a hatch?..ur friends an idiot im sorry

soo what do you think tho what is better tho Auto or Manual

this topic has been covered many times…manual>auto

Firstly, 240sx don’t come with 200hp stock its more like 145-150 whp, and yes it will cause you to lose a fair amount of hp. The reason behind people buying auto 240’s is simple, if the body is in GREAT shape and its cheap buy it, as you can always change the the tranny. Isn’t cancer harder to get rid than a flu? same ways, rust spreads quickly, whiles a tranny can be changed any time down the line.

Please correct me if im wrong.

if only this was true

it is true.

well obviously if it doesnt have 1 million kms.

ook thank you for sum answers

manual>auto end of story.

LOL

Depends on your driving style and comfort level. thats being said autos are for pussies.

i think auto<manual… A well tuned auto will eat a manual anyday.:smiley:

a ka24DE puts out 155hp
a ka24e puts out 140hp
let me know how this means 145-150 WHP
even if the motor is brand new

I’m new too this shit just to let u guys all know that i don’t know shit i have to read up a lot abut these car and I’m planing on buying one too fix up and keep for long hopefully :slight_smile:

im just doing this for lol’s so ye.

man smitty i was talking about the ka24de.

ok but thats still not 150whp

i dont want to start shit with anyone k… all i want to do is find out information before i buy a car :slight_smile: ok

is this a joke?