Just wondering...

I find it hard to believe that you can build a ls1 swapped 240 with a t56 for around 6k…because thats what you can get a 100k mileage z28 for. If not even less.

Who wants a z28?

Stock 240sx diffs can handle a V8 no prob.

is it that hard to believe that not everyone likes camaros? oh and 240s are better/easier to build for drifting (just cause a camaro quailified first in formula d this weekend doesn’t count, thats a pro build)

ew.

Camaros are ugly. Ls1 240>camaro any day.

LS1 FD > LS1 240

Ls1 miata>ls1 fd>ls1 240>camaro.

vlad keeps telling me if i buy a miata i’ll never touch my fd after it.

You shut your whore mouth.

sure you probably couldn’t build one for that, but close…

and you can buy them for not much more already built…who wants a 100k mile z28???

What’s wrong with a Z28 with 100k miles? My Z28 has 113k miles, asshat.

Looks like a bag of dicks and weighs a million pounds.

Also, interior. Ick. Might as well turbo an old Pontiac Grand Am.

depends on application, if you want to just push the loud go fast pedal then a 100k mile z28 is probably the best way to go for the price.

However, for me, for drift use, there’s a lot larger after market support for imports when it comes to drift not go so fast goodies

It’s actually quite attractive and @ ~3300lbs I don’t believe it’s even close to a million pounds.

It’s half a ton more than a miata with some light wheels, sans the top, plus an ls1. :shrug:

Not sure what the FD weighs.

25-2700lbs depending on options.

Yea, but everyone else will assume you are a homosexual if you drive a Miata. I’d rather have everyone assume I am a hillbilly because I drive a Camaro-bird.

Nobody will assume you are a homosexual when you’re roping up the rears in 4th gear in your LS9 Miata.

They’ll assume you are a homo with good taste in engines.

OP is not concerned about perceived homosexuality judging by his “anyone know where I can get a scooter?” thread. :lol