K-Sport 36 Way Fully Adjustable Coilovers

I was lookin at the K-Sport 36 Way Fully Adjustable Coilovers what i wanted to know is if anyone has any experience with these & how good are they???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ksport-Coilover-Kit-Coilovers-95-98-240SX-SILVIA-S14_W0QQitemZ260000602751QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33582QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No personal experience, but from what I’ve read they are low end, around the same quality as D2 (which most people now know isn’t great).

cool thx man what would be a product that would be good to look into for a full setup like that???

From what I can tell, those are D2’s rebadged. They look exactly like D2’s in every way only gold.

these ARE D2s

identical.

even come with the stupid flyer thingy

haha i just wanna say they look like d2s :slight_smile: but at least they are pretty color haha

nice gold zenki acid…

i believe they cannot ship these over to canada. i looked at all of them they said that they cannot shipp outside of u.s

thx man…

but ya…

what company would u guys get if ur lookin for a full setup???

^^ was that the one in the autotrader recently? incredibly clear car!

what are you looking at spending for your coils? i’ve heard only good things about stance coils and their on the cheap side. look around on other forums and read some reviews to get an idea of whats out there.

ya it was in the trader awhile ago and also on the forums here…i picked it up its not the one that has the built KA it has a 98 sr20det black top as u can see in the SIG lol

The Stance Coils i rem seein a post on them and bings being able to get them for like $1500 canadian shipped and i also was readin posts and everyone seems to say good things about them…so i was lookin at them…but still looking around to see if anyone has anything better in mind under the $2000 price tag…

I just put stance coilovers on my S14 a couple days ago.

They’re awesome.

Bing’s price is good too ($1500). I wish I went through him to get mine :frowning: