K20power's not so K20 powered Coupe

K swaps are cool, i owned one. However turboed B-series are BZNZ

agreed, he was rocking that car for like 2 and a half years, time for something new.

Like I said the shell is sweet but the K was better

K is weak sauce

doubt it but ok

b series turbo is played out thats all I was saying

:rofl

its more common, sure… but its a proven setup that is fairly cheap and makes GREAT power.

that sums it up pretty nicely.

shell is weak sauce

understand what your sayin

Hence why the fastest hondas are bseries…hmmmm

880 will do fine. I have the same ones in my car.

yeah, Swift made 504whp with 880’s so I will definitely 100% be fine. :lol

the color is sick, wheels look better on this also. Congrats Joey, lookn forward to see it out this year

They will be good to go for sure. Brian made 506whp with 880’s with 96% duty cycle. Comes close to maxing out, but is deff good for 500+

GL with the build!

I hear what your saying, problem is that the k series gears get chewed up and a dog box is like 5000.

Thanks buddy, yeah the light colored wheels def. go better with a darker colored car.

I got your call/VM yesterday, I was at work though!

Yeah, forgot he had 880’s too. I’ll be good, I probably could’ve gotten away with 750’s this year but these were cheap. I’ll be getting new ones come next winter anyways.

:facepalm

DIAF!!!

[QUOTE=K20power;545598]Thanks buddy, yeah the light colored wheels def. go better with a darker colored car.

I got your call/VM yesterday, I was at work though!

no prob, ill call you next time im out. I was gonna meet up with Chris but he wasnt free till 7, thats what i get for having Monday and Tuesdays off of work FML