K24 Hatch

Was E85 ever considered? If it was, why was 93 chosen instead?

E85 is not the most abundant fuel around, the owner is in his 50s, he wanted a track car he could drive to the track, just made the most sense to the both of us.

Morgan

260 is a real nice number… that thing is gonna be fast as fuck

Can’t wait to see this thing in some mags! Definitely impressive.

beautiful car, came a long way since iv seen it. Nice work guys…and Seamus for the donar car lol

im not sure about boston where the owner lives, but here in western mass there isnt an abundance(i havent seen any) of e85 stations like in albany. looks like im gonna have to go with 93 on my next build unfortunately.

Isn’t that many here, theres maybe 3 in a 50 mile range? Wolf Road Mobil being the closest.

that’s a shame that its not even an option. I wasn’t going to run it myself until I found out about all the ones in rochester.

there are at least 10 in the local area. i found one about 25 minutes from me. i would consider it as an alternative to a race gas tune, it is more available than race gas, and obviously cheaper. ill definitely have a 93 octane tune on the car though, its just not available enough to go without right now.

I’ll never go C16 again after having E85 option.

Dont want to do a z1 intake cam on that setup. A2 intake cam and 06-08 tsx exhaust if anything.

all 87mm oem headgaskets work.

exactly, tsx motors are only 2500 shipped from an engine distributer. They can make240whp without cracking the head off the block. If you want to really build a motor though it makes no sense to buy a tsx motor when you can get an accord motor for 600 dollars do pistons/rods and then a 3 lobe head.

Theres plenty of people making 300whp with uber rare jdm parts. IDK if this was meant to be a magazine car as much as it was to be a fun car.

quite a few in albany now too. They’re gaining popularity.

Do want motor.

Well if you need one quick yeah, but if you shop around you can find salvage yards selling them anywhere from 1200-1800 no problem. Matter fact we might have one for sale soon, an 06 with bigger valves and better cams.

Beautiful car guys. Concours aesthetics style with some power to boot right there :slight_smile: Drove by your place late this morning on the way to the machine shop, saw a few of you running about out front as usual.

uber nice car

Cool Car. Great power. Gregs is way cooler.

That is all.

I love this car, probably not my first pick on color but i’d put up with it.

gregs car is pretty much perfect IMO

Yes. Greg’s car is to the tee how my perfect civ would be.

I will break the chain. Greg’s car sucks