ka24de problem

can anyone help i cant figure this out,motor is running like shit,it depends on you giving it gas or it will die out when idling and is running on 3 cylinders clylinder 2 isnt firing yet cpmression in all cylinders is perfet and there all getting spark,all the injectors are working …but apparently all the seals for the injectors are bringing some air in …so im going to replace all those tonight but if this doesnt work i have no clue,has anyone else had a problem like this?
pleassseeeee helllpppppp!!

HEY MAN U SHOULD CHECK THE VALVES ON CYL 2 THEY MAY NOT BE SEATING PROPERLY - IT SOUNDS AS IF THE SPARK IS EITHER HAPPENING AT THE WRONG TIME OR THE CONDITIONS FOR COMBUSTION ARENT GOOD CAUSE A VALVE IS LEAKING-GOOD LUCK LET US KNOW WHAT U FIND

Check the cap and rotor. Me and one other guy had the same problem and he found the solution for the both of us in his thread. “My Beautiful Kouki Is Running Like Garbage…FIXED!!!” Its a simple fix it would also explain why one spark isn’t working.

well i did some work had it running nice and everything then foound out its shorting out somwehere as it would run for like 10 minutes and the battery would die brand new oem nissan alt like 2000km on it so nissan has it fixing the short