ka24de to sr20det power steering delima

Im in the middle of my sr swap and im having problems with power stering, i have 2 lines with my 92 hicas and the pump of the ka dont look like it bolts up.
need little help… :?

I’m not much with the SR swaps, but I thought that the KAde to SR had no problems with the power steering. Maybe going from HICAS to non-HICAS is giving the problem?

JJ beat me too it but get an SR pump.

Thanks that was some really helpfull info.
now does anyone know where i can find a 180sx hicas steering pump???

Just so you know… I just had 2 power steering lines custom made for $45. One was a line to the back.

If you can find another connector with the same threads, forming and flanging new lines is dirt cheap.

yeah i did get my sr steering pump with my engine but i have 2 lines with my hicas on my 240 and the sr pump is only made for onle line.
…by the way thnks Axlerod i will look in to it…

Your SR pump is a non HICAS pump. Bummer

Hey I had the same problem, but i found someone with a sr hicas pump and traded my non hicas. Try calling jeff at heavy throttle he gets lots of ppl asking for non hicas pumps, or go to www.freshalloy.com and search their forum for sr hicas ps pump. There is bound to be someone else in need of a non hicas pump.

I have a SR HICAS pump. I was going to keep it so I could offer motors configured with either, but… if you need it make me an offer.
BTW… you need the mounting bracket too.

-Martin.

i have a HICAS pump too pm or call
(416)419-4388